A request for mods ***READ POST #14***

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrainPaint offered a real easy solution guys. Did people not read his post?

On the right side of the keyboard is a button called "Home." Push it and you go right back to the top of the page. Not hit the Link the the forum "The Zone."

In two moves you're where you want to go with no tiring use of the mouse or scroll button. Say goodbye to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

You don't even have to be at the bottom of the page. Go to the middle of a page and test it.

It's so easy and stress free. I expect blood pressures of the stressed to go way down.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
Well I'm not a web designer, but how difficult would it be to put a little icon on the bottom of pages of threads that can take you back to "The Zone."

It's kind of petty but i really hate scrolling up to the top or pushing back like three times if im on page 2 or 3 of a threat.

If I'm the only one then...sorry. But if its not a lot of trouble i think it could be good.

Anyone else think that would be nice?

I agree, that would be nice!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
wow, never noticed the forum jump button at the bottom, or knew about the home key thing

sorry everyone :bang2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
Educate me. What is that?

Clap on, (clap,Clap) Clap off, (clap, clap)

The Clapper.

An electronic device calibrated for decibles using syncopated, instantaneous bursts of noise no faster than a frequency of 60 hertz.:D

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
thats7 said:
Clap on, (clap,Clap) Clap off, (clap, clap)

The Clapper.

An electronic device calibrated for decibles using syncopated, instantaneous bursts of noise no faster than a frequency of 60 hertz.:D

LOL :lmao2: