Reaction score
Cause why not:

QB (3) Dak, Rush, White
RB (3) Zeke, Rod, Austin
FB (1) Olawale
WR (6) Hurns, Beas, Williams, Gallup, Thompson, Brown
TE (4) Swaim, Rico, Jarwin, Schultz
OL (8) Tyron, Connor, Beard, Zack, Collins, Looney, Fleming,Martin
DL (10) DLaw, Crawford, Ealy, Irving, Collins, Taco, Armstrong, price, Ward, Jones
LB (6) Lee, Jaylon, LVE, Thomas, Wilson, Covington
CB (5) Chido, Lewis, Brown, Jones, Thomas
S (4) Heath, Woods, Frazier, Vaccaro (calling my shot on that one)
ST (3) the usual suspects

Left Gregory out for now.
Light at LB
Kept 3 QB’s
Don’t see Bo making it unless he can play some ST
WR is fluid
We have a lot of bodies at DL

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cause why not:

QB (3) Dak, Rush, White
RB (3) Zeke, Rod, Austin
FB (1) Olawale
DL (10) DLaw, Crawford, Ealy, Irving, Collins, Taco, Armstrong, price, Ward, Jones

Light at LB
Kept 3 QB’s
WR is fluid
first off Austins NOT a RB as much as we will use him like a Dunbar or white hes a ST player and a WR for special packages.. No way Bo Scarborough doesnt this team i saw him in college and as much as a luv Rod smith they will either both make it or BO will..i know Rod pays Sts but Bo can flatten people hes a better RB/FB type than Rod, period..something's got to give somewhere else we cant go light at LB of all positions Lee and Smith coming off injury and LVE a rookie that might have medicals..Vaccaro really no way Reid and Boston still there Boston gets the nod because Reid has that stigma..Vacarro is the 3rd best of them..

DFWJC

Reaction score
first off Austins NOT a RB as much as we will use him like a Dunbar or white hes a ST player and a WR for special packages.. No way Bo Scarborough doesnt this team i saw him in college and as much as a luv Rod smith they will either both make it or BO will..i know Rod pays Sts but Bo can flatten people hes a better RB/FB type than Rod, period..something's got to give somewhere else we cant go light at LB of all positions Lee and Smith coming off injury and LVE a rookie that might have medicals..Vaccaro really no way Reid and Boston still there Boston gets the nod because Reid has that stigma..Vacarro is the 3rd best of them..
Austin is a RB

But either way, we will keep 6 WRs excluding Austin.

DFWJC

Reaction score
One or both of Cedrick Wilson and/or Bo Scarborough will make the 53

blueblood70

Reaction score

DFWJC

Reaction score
in your eyes and maybe hes used like scat back BUT he is a WR, period ..thats his position..im sure we will utilize him as slash player but hes still listed a WR and wont take a RB spot..

https://www.bing.com/search?q=tavon...6aa8a4fc6ee83f5978ef87171&cc=US&setlang=en-US

Been a college WR since his Freshman year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavon_Austin#College_career
Of course he was a WR coming into the league.
Failed miserably.

The transition happened last year.
He ran the ball more than he caught it last year. 3x time more even...not even close.
He failed as a WR but has potential as a Dunbar type back

I guess it doesn't matter what we call him...kind of slash guy.
My point was that if we want to list him a as a WR, there will probably still be 6 others in addition to him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Of course he was a WR coming into the league.
Failed miserably.

The transition happened last year.
He ran the ball more than he caught it last year. 3x time more even...not even close.
He failed as a WR but has potential as a Dunbar type back
that makes him a ST team player that can be as much of a lucky whitehead than Dunbar..if you want to get technical Dunbar failed miserably as a RB LOL he did squat at actually running.. but hes a WR will always be listed as WR and how we utilize is moot to what we do at depth for RB and WR..he will take a wr position. we needed gy to take th top off a defense and i don't care where he lines up to do so..

RB will be Zeke and Bo
FB OLawlae and Rodsmith

rod smith will serve the same role as a hyrrid could be two back sets..Unless bo sks horribly which i don't believe he will be better than Rod as a big bruiser Tailback..yes St matter but im sure he will adapt..If they put Bo on a PS he will get taken at some point..keep him on the roster but inacvtive until he picksup the offense..
theres going to be a surprise cut more than likely a WR could be Thompson or bigger surprise Twill even if his contract is high now as we Have Beasly and TA ..also Brown on the bubble etc etc..

if i was making the roster im keeping all these Backs, Zeke,Bo, OLawlae and Rod smith
we are a running team BTW and i can see a lineup of two back sets in which Zeke is TB and and of the other three have proved they can take the hand off or go out in aroute and really fool the defense loaded up to stop zeke..seem unstoppable in short yardage

garyv

Reaction score
Cause why not:

QB (3) Dak, Rush, White
RB (3) Zeke, Rod, Austin
FB (1) Olawale

Light at LB
Kept 3 QB’s
WR is fluid
BO ain't going nowhere he makes this team guaranteed. I don' know about 4 TE...