A Sloppy Sunday For Football..cowboys/steelers

MDIZZLE

Reaction score
The ball is going to be SLICK AND HARD in those temps.

Hope ROMO can hold onto the ball.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
the weather is being greatly exaggerated.

Its not going to rain or snow, the radar doesn't show any precipitation. Also the wind should die down from what its at now...

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/exaggerated.gif

Only thing uncertain is the field, which I think will be fine. Its going to be cold though.

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2465298 said:
the weather is being greatly exaggerated.

Its not going to rain or snow, the radar doesn't show any precipitation. Also the wind should die down by 4 PM.

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/exaggerated.gif

Only thing uncertain is the field, which I think will be fine.

Totally agree!

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2465280 said:
That was about the most useless forecast I have ever seen.:laugh2:

That may be but that is because people are acting like we are playing in a snow storm. It's not going to be as bad as people are making it out to be.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
ESPN just said 30 MPH winds. I wonder where they get their weather from. Warders hair wasn't blowing around or nothing.

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/1207081031.jpg

Theres them removing snow from the sidelines.

Reaction score
I live outside of Philly and to give you an idea what the conditions are here, it's 36 and under mostly cloudy. Not very windy here.

Granted, Pittsburg is a few hours away but the weather forecasters had us with a few inches but ended up with a dusting.

The bottom line, weather forecasters are wrong quite a bit. They tend to exaggerate their forecast so when things don't happen the way the say they get to cover their butts.

dgr81

Reaction score
the field is covered with tarp and there is no snow in the forecast so it should be fine.

Reaction score
dgr81;2465315 said:
the field is covered with tarp and there is no snow in the forecast so it should be fine.

Rotoworld.com: Wind chill temperatures for the Cowboys vs. Steelers game in Pittsburgh are expected to be in the single digits at kickoff.

The snow should hold off until after the game, but expect both rushing attacks to be featured prominently.

JerryFan

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2465304 said:
That's BSPN for you!

National Weather Service is saying 15-20 MPH west wind.

Today: Snow showers likely, mainly between 2pm and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Breezy, with a west wind between 16 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Reaction score
JerryFan;2465321 said:
National Weather Service is saying 15-20 MPH west wind.

Today: Snow showers likely, mainly between 2pm and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Breezy, with a west wind between 16 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Yes, windy but snow is suppose to hold off.

Winds of 20-25 MPH are expected for the Giants-Eagles game Sunday.

The early week forecast hasn't changed much. There shouldn't be any snow, but it will be just above freezing in the Meadowlands. Don't expect huge passing numbers from the Eagles and Giants.
Source: Weather.com