A solution to the Philly/TO situation...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
So... I was thinking how Philly could best handle this TO situation...

They have a problem in that if they were to cut TO, they would take an accelerated cap hit. If they do waive him and no one picks him up, they are still stuck paying his salary. If they keep him on the team they risk team chemistry and more cat fights in the locker room...

Now... I don't wish to help the iggles out with a viable solution, but this is bigger than the hatred I have for the iggles, this is for the good of the NFL.

With that in mind, I submit to you, my solution to the TO situation...

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/parodies/to_situation.jpg

1fisher

Reaction score
Trick, that's waaaaayyyyy to funny!!!! I expected something but not that!!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I find it interesting that eating TO turned Andy Reid into a black man from the neck down!

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I heard that they have structured the contract where they can cut him AFTER the season and not take a hit regardless if someone picks him up or not.

I remember thinking that if THAT is the type of contract that he signed, then the Eagles did a pretty good job.

Again, I could be wrong, but that is what I heard.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Trick, you are one sick individual.

Damn that was good.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I find it interesting that eating TO turned Andy Reid into a black man from the neck down!

It's a tan Whitey!

Those are actually some pics of sumo's touring NYC, so technically they are Hawaiian/Samoan... ;)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:
that's good work!

You know its good when the iglets fan likes it, lol, nice work Trick, now I wont be eating for a while at the thought of Andy Reid's stomach, even though it wasnt really his.......