A thought for speeding up Biadasz' development

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Good morning all. This has been on my mind all week and figured I would get the opinion of the board.

Would anyone here be opposed to bringing Travis Frederick back as a consultant? I believe his knowledge (the guy is a genius) would really help our young center grasp the line calls and overall position a lot faster. Tfred didnt want to retire but had to because of a freak illness that is so rare we barely hear about it. I dont think he would be opposed to being close to the game he loves. What say you?
I mean, we do have an offensive line coach that is pretty good already.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning all. This has been on my mind all week and figured I would get the opinion of the board.

Would anyone here be opposed to bringing Travis Frederick back as a consultant? I believe his knowledge (the guy is a genius) would really help our young center grasp the line calls and overall position a lot faster. Tfred didnt want to retire but had to because of a freak illness that is so rare we barely hear about it. I dont think he would be opposed to being close to the game he loves. What say you?
I say, you can’t have enough football knowledge

Creeper

Reaction score
If I wanted to do something like this I would bring in Mark Stepnoski to mentor Biadasz. Biadasz needs to learn about leverage and no one was better than Stepnoski at that.