A thousand points of light? A thousand yards?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Nope, 1000 posts. Thanks CZ for the forum. It has been one year since I have officially joined. Thanks to all for the debates, the ignores :), the arguments, etc. I know not everyone agrees with me (and how boring would that be), but I am a REALIST and think I am more right than wrong when it comes to the Cowboy's chances :)

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Since everyone else has you on ignore --let me be the first to offer you congrats --before I hit the ignore button too:laugh1:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2712940 said:
Nope, 1000 posts. Thanks CZ for the forum. It has been one year since I have officially joined. Thanks to all for the debates, the ignores :), the arguments, etc. I know not everyone agrees with me (and how boring would that be), but I am a REALIST and think I am more right than wrong when it comes to the Cowboy's chances :)

What do you mean not everybody? It should be nobody.

:laugh1:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
justbob;2713130 said:
Since everyone else has you on ignore --let me be the first to offer you congrats --before I hit the ignore button too:laugh1:

LOL:lmao2:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
justbob;2713130 said:
thanks LOL