A Trained Monkey

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
...could play QB for the Steelers and succeed. Oh yeah, and congrats to Hines Ward on the new Steelers receiving record.

CanadaBoys

Reaction score
Ozzu said:
...could play QB for the Steelers and succeed. Oh yeah, and congrats to Hines Ward on the new Steelers receiving record.

Are you calling Chalrie Batch a monkey? and isn't that racist?

j/k

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I guess we'll see how my theory holds up now that Batch has a broken hand and Maddox is in.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
That was a beautiful throw. Makes me wonder if Crayton might have some of that in him since he was a college QB.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ozzu said:
That was a beautiful throw. Makes me wonder if Crayton might have some of that in him since he was a college QB.
At the pre-season game against the Cardinals Crayton was warming up and he can really throw it well. I was impressed.I don't think he's QB material but in an emergency he'd be my pick to help.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I would really like to see this team in a few years (The Steelers). They are old at the postions where we are young(er). At Dline Hampton is in his late 20's and the two ends are getting up there. On their Oline their LT, LG and C are 30 or older. Bettis is likely to retire after this season along with Farrior and CB Williams. All they have been doing is running out the clock while rotating RB's. Big Ben has attempted the fewest amount of passes out of any opening day starter. Look at their schedule too. Teams like Baltimore and Cleveland account for 4 games a year and they play teams like the Titans and Texans. The Colts will crush this team as they cant catch up from behind (look at the NE games for example) This team has about 2 years left until salary cap and age catch up to them.

ghst187

Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
I would really like to see this team in a few years (The Steelers). They are old at the postions where we are young(er). At Dline Hampton is in his late 20's and the two ends are getting up there. On their Oline their LT, LG and C are 30 or older. Bettis is likely to retire after this season along with Farrior and CB Williams. All they have been doing is running out the clock while rotating RB's. Big Ben has attempted the fewest amount of passes out of any opening day starter. Look at their schedule too. Teams like Baltimore and Cleveland account for 4 games a year and they play teams like the Titans and Texans. The Colts will crush this team as they cant catch up from behind (look at the NE games for example) This team has about 2 years left until salary cap and age catch up to them.

fine by me, i think they are one of the most overrated teams in the league year in and year out. And Cowher is overrated too.
Troy P.....something or other is freakin awesome player though. He makes a lot more plays that Roy or Taylor. Maybe some of that is scheme...maybe not.