A UT/OU cyber-wager for Danny White, Dallas...

Reaction score
...or any other Sooner fan who'd like to have a little fun.

How about this friendly wager on the outcome of the Texas, OU game?

The losing team’s supporter has to put on their signature line, a winning team related JPEG, plus a player or coache's quote from the game, chosen and provided via PM by the winner.

The ground rules are this:

1: The JPEG can't be oversized or blatantly derogatory or offensive in nature, something like a team logo would be appropriate, and the quote has to be from the game, not from some previous game or something not pertaining to it.

2: The signature line has to be up by Monday morning, and has to remain up until the end of the losing team's game the following Saturday.

3: You cannot have your Avatar be a logo or anything referring to your team, and nothing else in your signature line or posts can refer to your team JPEG-wise either.

4: You must post at least four times per day in the main forum, and they have to be both a.m. and p.m. posts.

This is all that comes to mind, but if you have any addendums to the rules, post them here, and I’ll have my vast legal team look them over. ;)

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Count me in. I have sent documents to your legal office. Please advise on the feasibility.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
...or any other Sooner fan who'd like to have a little fun.

How about this friendly wager on the outcome of the Texas, OU game?

The losing team’s supporter has to put on their signature line, a winning team related JPEG, plus a player or coache's quote from the game, chosen and provided via PM by the winner.

The ground rules are this:

1: The JPEG can't be oversized or blatantly derogatory or offensive in nature, something like a team logo would be appropriate, and the quote has to be from the game, not from some previous game or something not pertaining to it.

2: The signature line has to be up by Monday morning, and has to remain up until the end of the losing team's game the following Saturday.

3: You cannot have your Avatar be a logo or anything referring to your team, and nothing else in your signature line or posts can refer to your team JPEG-wise either.

4: You must post at least four times per day in the main forum, and they have to be both a.m. and p.m. posts.

This is all that comes to mind, but if you have any addendums to the rules, post them here, and I’ll have my vast legal team look them over. ;)

You're on buckaroo!

Some possibilities:

RadioPoster6.jpg

mack.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This should be very fun to watch.

57010.jpg
Animation3.gif
sooners.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Im your Huckleberry !!

I expect you to come in here and take it like a man after the RRS. Just like DW and I will do.

Does it strike anyone odd that OU has been a wee bit passive on offense so far this year? Hehe...Its about to be opened up this weekend.

BTW:

Just a taste of what your going to see this weekend Pokey.

aggie.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Im your Huckleberry !!

I expect you to come in here and take it like a man after the RRS. Just like DW and I will do.

Does it strike anyone odd that OU has been a wee bit passive on offense so far this year? Hehe...Its about to be opened up this weekend.

BTW:

aggie.jpg

Now that wasn't nice... after how supportive all the aggies have been. Aren't there plenty of lopsided tea-sipper scores you could have posted?

Reaction score
Dallas said:

aggie.jpg

Uhhhh, I think you must have us confused w/ that school of engineers, that can't.

Where I got my degree, we get to KEEP our hair, and sit down at sporting events!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Now that wasn't nice... after how supportive all the aggies have been. Aren't there plenty of lopsided tea-sipper scores you could have posted?

Come on. I was scrambling for some material. I was late in even posting. Its all I had handy. I have some pics but those I am saving for Cowpoke after OU wins this weekend.

My appologies to all A&M fans everywhere. Its just all I had. :(

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Come on. I was scrambling for some material. I was late in even posting. Its all I had handy. I have some pics but those I am saving for Cowpoke after OU wins this weekend.

My appologies to all A&M fans everywhere. Its just all I had. :(

No prob Dallas, I got your back...

1532079.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
K19 said:
I always liked this one

ScoreBoard.jpg

WooooWeee.....them some "OUCH" scores. :D

See the girl with those mesurements. I think they are Bevo's.

HAHA !!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Im your Huckleberry !!

BTW:

aggie.jpg

Ne need to degrade A&M to the Longhorns level.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Box Score (Final)
#1 Oklahoma vs Texas A&M (Nov 09, 2002 at College Staion, TX)

Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Oklahoma............ 7 6 10 3 - 26
Texas A&M........... 0 13 14 3 - 30

Something Texas A&M has done that UT has not done the last four years

Reaction score
Ok boys, since we have 4 who want to participate, how 'bout we divide it up this way...

Dallas vs DallasCowpoke

SoTex vs Danny_White

This way, each pair of winners (us) is responsible for providing the required sig line content for the loser (you).

Have fun, let’s keep it civil, and here's to it being a good game to watch, regardless of the outcome.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Ok boys, since we have 4 who want to participate, how 'bout we divide it up this way...

Dallas vs DallasCowpoke

SoTex vs Danny_White

This way, each pair of winners (us) is responsible for providing the required sig line content for the loser (you).

Have fun, let’s keep it civil, and here's to it being a good game to watch, regardless of the outcome.

I'll go for that. Ok with you DW?

Reaction score
SoTex said:
I'll go for that. Ok with you DW?

You'll have to give the two OU supporters a bit to respond SoT, it takes awhile to decipher long posts w/ the Hooked on Phonics dictionary.

:p

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
You'll have to give the two OU supporters a bit to respond SoT, it takes awhile to decipher long posts w/ the Hooked on Phonics dictionary.

:p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! :rolleyes: Huh ?