A Valentine Day's Wish

Them

Reaction score
I'd like to wish all the Lovely Ladies on Site a very happy Valentine's Day...
F3Vk3ef.png

Them

Reaction score
...There you go guys....make use of the topic with your own Valentine wishes.....I remember when I was a so young...getting and giving dozens of valentines...those were the days...:thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
..LOL...you're not exactly my target audience, besides you're just jealous that you didn't think of it first!:grin:
We all thought of it first and then thought better about it. These ladies can't be plied with such an obvious gesture, they're Cowboys fans, that can't be fooled. OK, they can, but only if they want to be fooled.

I was going to post "To All the Girls I've Posted with Before" sung by Julio and Willie but now I won't because YOU thought of it first!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Valentine's Day used to annoy me on Facebook. All the girls posting pics of flowers and candy "Look what my man bought me! I'm so special!" Well, yeah, he was kind of supposed to. Impress me when he buys you flowers on a random day, say, June 6th, for no reason other to say he loves you. Lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Valentine's Day used to annoy me on Facebook. All the girls posting pics of flowers and candy "Look what my man bought me! I'm so special!" Well, yeah, he was kind of supposed to. Impress me when he buys you flowers on a random day, say, June 6th, for no reason other to say he loves you. Lol
I'd rather see the videos of what he got in return.