A wily GM would sit Dak. What, like we are Super Bowl bound?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I say this for 2 reasons.

1. It will make a statement to Dak to not expect big contract monies that would make him richer than Chuck Woolery!
2. It will be a showcase for White. At last, aren't we curious what White can do? At 6'5" the lad is 3 inches taller than Dak!

Besides, the Bucs are bad.
A win with a rookie QB would do wonders for morale.

C'mon blokes, where is our sense of adventure and intrigue?
Seeing Dak overthrow this weekend is not me idea of good football.

Holla, and brings me a dollah!

InTheZone

Reaction score
I say this for 2 reasons.

1. It will make a statement to Dak to not expect big contract monies that would make him richer than Chuck Woolery!
2. It will be a showcase for White. At last, aren't we curious what White can do? At 6'5" the lad is 3 inches taller than Dak!

Besides, the Bucs are bad.
A win with a rookie QB would do wonders for morale.

C'mon blokes, where is our sense of adventure and intrigue?
Seeing Dak overthrow this weekend is not me idea of good football.

Holla, and brings me a dollah!
Hollahollaholla

ShortRound

Reaction score
X1YnoX5.gif

InTheZone

Reaction score
Hale fellow!
What is your view?
I've been ready to move on. I believe we are literally throwing away our chances with a QB who might waste the careers or chances of other players getting a ring the longer he stays around. I don't think we'll always have a defense that can win us games and we have too many pieces on offense that are swirling down a toilet with the current QB. But if we pay this guy, then surely he'll have even less support and that just means more excuses for Dak and Garrett and I'm absolutely sick of both. I do not want to see short and long term success erased by being stubborn with player and coaching decisions. We need a few players/coaches removed otherwise we're only delaying the inevitable.

Flamma

Reaction score
White is going to look any better with a gameplan void of fades, back shoulder passes, or anything down the field over the middle.

InTheZone

Reaction score
White is going to look any better with a gameplan void of fades, back shoulder passes, or anything down the field over the middle.
I don't believe Dak can excel or even give us average at those. Think why we don't do certain things. Surely the coaches don't believe or know what certain players are capable of.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't believe Dak can excel or even give us average at those. Think why we don't do certain things. Surely the coaches don't believe or know what certain players are capable of.

I actually meant to say "White isn't going to look any better". Anyway, I've seen Dak throw them before. He's not great at it, but has had some success and a few TDs. But I do believe the coaches are using a gameplan they believe focuses on Dak's strong points, and removing areas he is not. But is that a quarterback this team wants to move forward with? A lot is missing in the gameplan that a lot of other QBs do on a weekly basis.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I've been ready to move on. I believe we are literally throwing away our chances with a QB who might waste the careers or chances of other players getting a ring the longer he stays around. I don't think we'll always have a defense that can win us games and we have too many pieces on offense that are swirling down a toilet with the current QB. But if we pay this guy, then surely he'll have even less support and that just means more excuses for Dak and Garrett and I'm absolutely sick of both. I do not want to see short and long term success erased by being stubborn with player and coaching decisions. We need a few players/coaches removed otherwise we're only delaying the inevitable.
:hammer:
Well done, Zoner!

InTheZone

Reaction score
I actually meant to say "White isn't going to look any better". Anyway, I've seen Dak throw them before. He's not great at it, but has had some success and a few TDs. But I do believe the coaches are using a gameplan they believe focuses on Dak's strong points, and removing areas he is not. But is that a quarterback this team wants to move forward with? A lot is missing in the gameplan that a lot of other QBs do on a weekly basis.
I responded with what I assumed in your correction.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Agree dallas.isnt going anywhere but dont see the point of sitting dak. Only way he will improve is to play more

Last edited: