a win is a win is a win

STSINAZ

Reaction score
yes we won and i am happy BUT:

HERE IS THE REST OF THE schedule...:

Oct 25 ATL @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets FOX 713 123 (ATL)
91 (DAL)
8 Nov 01 SEA @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 711

9 Nov 08 DAL @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 8:20 PM Tickets NBC

10 Nov 15 DAL @ GB Lambeau Field 4:15 PM Tickets FOX 714

11 Nov 22 WAS @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 708

12 Nov 26 OAK @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

13 Dec 06 DAL @ NYG Giants Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets FOX 715

14 Dec 13 SD @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets CBS 716

15 Dec 19 DAL @ NO Superdome 8:20 PM Tickets NFLN 212

16 Dec 27 DAL @ WAS FedEx Field 8:20 PM Tickets NBC

17 Jan 03 PHI @ DAL Cowboys Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 711

no gimme's except the raiders and maybe the skins at home...thats it...its going to be tough people and i am just bringing it up for a reality check...you tell me with the way we are playing right now that you feel good about the rest of the year...i say we finish at 7-9 or 8-8...now do i want them to finish better and will i be rooting for it...you bet...but i know what reality tells me...7-9 or 8-8...mark it down...no way the team we have seen the first 5 games beats philly even once...the gints away the skins away...the saints or gbay at gbay..or atlanta at home.well we may sneak one win out of those games....now that is 6 losses right there...4 games left with the skins at home, the raiders...san diego....and the seahawks will tell us where we will finish...could even be 6-10...it doesnt look good and i think romo and jerrah are about to find out that reality is a motha and they just arent facing it right now...its a joke...its an embarrassment to our team, our franchise...if we were going to have any shot at the playoffs we would have blown the chiefs out..not go down 10-0 and then have to pull it out...what that means gentleman and ladies is we are probably closer to a below 500 team than we think...if we cant whip the teams that stink....we should have been 4-1 right now to have any chance at the postseason...memo to jerry: the level of play has dropped....

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
One game at a time. Beat Atlanta and then think about Seattle. That's all you can do is take one game at a time.
But yeah that schedule is nasty.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Tough schedule? Damn skippy. Let's just see what happens. Really, we have no other choice.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We have dug ourselves a bit of a hole, particularly by losing to the Giants at home. However, we just need to win a couple of the very tough ones. Don't know if we will, but we can.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:laugh2:

I saw who the author was and said to myself..."there's going to be a but in there somewhere."

Transparent.

superonyx

Reaction score
It's week 5 my friend. Week 5. We have a winning record. Relax.

How can we know which direction our season will take. Or which direction the eagles, giants or skins will take. We could roll off 8 straight.

How can you enjoy this game with such a negative attitude?
Just watch and lets see where we go from here.

If you dont enjoy this game after a win then i can imagine how you must feel after a loss.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
there isnt a game on this schedule dallas cant win