A win today vs Houston does what for you as a Cowboys fan?

Sorry I meant we are a mediocre team. Texans I don't really have an opinion about other than their defense looked great last year and I'd take Strout over Dak 7 days a week.
Why on earth would you take Stroud over Dak? Have you seen how bad he’s played? Shocked to see he’s in the running to get 50 million plus he has gotten worse. He’s been bad. But you did say you don’t have a opinion on them so maybe you haven’t seen him play lately.
 
A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?

Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?

This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
ZERO

This team needs to win at least back to back playoff games before i will get excited
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,074
Messages
14,660,988
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top