Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

Oddly Enough
Reuters

LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.​

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
When will you men learn, you can't deny a woman in need.:lmao2:

Bunch of perverted old women.

Bad enough the lady did that to her man, but to take the time to snack on some nuts on the side is just outrageous. :p

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Oddly Enough
Reuters

LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.​

Do you have a link to this article...I wanna email it to Mrs Winicki...

trickblue

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Do you have a link to this article...I wanna email it to Mrs Winicki...

Here ya go... ;)

As beaten down as Winky is... I'm sure he long ago qualified as a eunich... :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Bunch of perverted old women.

Bad enough the lady did that to her man, but to take the time to snack on some nuts on the side is just outrageous. :p
She couldn't help she was hungry, too...:D

trickblue

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Wow...that girl is a pro, she really went for the ego buster.

...Damn Women!!! :p

w_evil.gif

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
that is just wrong an impresive and I'd Hit It

:clubbed:

jamez25

Reaction score
holy crap ! :eek: