Aaron Rodgers has owned us and it's game time

Flamma

Reaction score
Rodgers is drooling in anticipation.

He can't wait to roll this defense like he has so many times before

Yeah he's good at rolling a bunch of crap defenses throughout his career. I'm really interested in seeing him against this D. He didn't impress me against Chicago.

Reaction score
Yeah he's good at rolling a bunch of crap defenses throughout his career. I'm really interested in seeing him against this D. He didn't impress me against Chicago.
The Bears defense is elite. Top 2 in the league.

Cowboys defense are nowhere close. Top 10 to 15 maybe. Can't compare the two

I wish we had a guy like Khalil Mack. Instead we just have a guy who is paid like him and talks a lot with nowhere near the production

JayFord

Reaction score
Since 2012, Aaron Rodgers is 17-26-1 (.395) against teams that finished the season with a winning record.

He also 7-24 vs .500 teams

i just want this man gone .....and out of our stadium and off our schedule i dont wanna see him anymore

My dislike for rodgers has surpassed eli manning.....everything about him irks me

as soon as the game is over i want him rushed out the door on the first flight back to cheeseville

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have to shake the Devil. There is no game Rodgers likes better than playing the Cowboys because he knows that will be THE game and he's center stage, main attraction. And more than any QB, he's known as the Cowboy killer.

The Cowboys players get acclimated to being the most watched but there are some players coming for GB that this is the big time to them. This will, most likely, be the most watched, not SNF, game of the season so far and the Cowboys are the coverage team, they get the most. This is the time to shine for the players from the smallest market in the league. They will bring everything they've got to showcase in the game of the week, game of the season so far.

While not having Adams is a hindrance, think that bothers the Devil? Just another opportunity for him to add to his legend, beating the Cowboys with a bunch of no names, very Bradyesque. He will make it easier for them than most QB's would.

I don't care who they send out in patterns, if the Cowboys do not play in the Devil's backfield, he will torch them. I have yet to see any QB with the accuracy, both on the move and in the pocket, that this Devil has. I don't even think 'holy tiny window" with him because he's just made that standard. While I do not like his arrogance and smugness, there's no other QB I'd rather watch play the position but Mahomes is sneaking up there.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i just want this man gone .....and out of our stadium and off our schedule i dont wanna see him anymore

My dislike for rodgers has surpassed eli manning.....everything about him irks me
He's easy to dislike, isn't he? He's just so arrogant with that look, he's owned them in the past and he knows it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're going to play the Joe Buck "I can say Rodgers name more times than Madden could say Favre" drinking game, I would suggest beer, not mixed drinks.

Carson

Reaction score
He's easy to dislike, isn't he? He's just so arrogant with that look, he's owned them in the past and he knows it.

It’s not just the smug look on his face. It’s the ...

• Every time we breathe on him, he raises his hand looking for a flag
  • Every incomplete pass he’s crying for a pass interference
  • How we haven’t realized he used a quick snap to get us offsides and get free plays (brilliant)
  • To have to listen every time he completes a two yard pass, the “brilliance of Aaron Rodgers!”

JayFord

Reaction score
If you're going to play the Joe Buck "I can say Rodgers name more times than Madden could say Favre" drinking game, I would suggest beer, not mixed drinks.

I actually think Buck is an ok announcer but the amount of times he says aaron rodgers is headache material

JayFord

Reaction score
It’s not just the smug look on his face. It’s the ...

• Every time we breathe on him, he raises his hand looking for a flag
  • Every incomplete pass he’s crying for a pass interference
  • How we haven’t realized he used a quick snap to get us offsides and get free plays (brilliant)
  • To have to listen every time he completes a two yard pass, the “brilliance of Aaron Rodgers!”

“aaron rodgers with the quick slant over the middle for 5 yards on 3rd and 8 might be the best failed third down in history!”

Carson

Reaction score
“aaron rodgers with the quick slant over the middle for 5 yards on 3rd and 8 might be the best failed third down in history!”

Exactly. I can imagine if the Packers win today

“Aaron Rodgers, out dueled a healthy Dallas team in Dallas! The hall of famer proves why he’s the best in the business!

If they lose ...

“Well they didn’t lose because of the hall of famer Aaron Rodgers! They are too undermanned to beat this team! At full strength they dominate this team!”

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah....both Buck and Aikman have man crushes on Rodgers!! It's going to be sickening hearing them gush all over him today!! :angry: *insert vomit emoji here*

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Here is some info Cowherd just said on FOX the morning.
In the last 3 years Rodgers is a .500 QB, and is below .500 on the road. Mariotta has a better road win % than Rodgers. And Dak is the up and coming QB.
And that Rodgers is not a good QB in 3 point games in that time.
Cowturd is always looking to stir it up with click baits.

I bet he didn’t mention ARod is 3-0 in Jerryworld?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This guy should be the difference today. Lol
Kellen+Moore+Boise+State+v+Georgia+FKlW0z4m25Il.jpg.cf.jpg

JayFord

Reaction score
he beat the cowboys pretty much on one leg in 2014 so their is that

i was watching that game at work in full uniform

needless to say ill never do that again i ended up with my head in my hands being teased by skins fans