Aaron Rodgers scares me

RaZon

Reaction score
If you saw him play last night is this guy simply amazing or what? Some of those throws he was making were .....wow!!!! And he has a 248 pound sledge hammer in A.J.Dillon, and a speedster in Aaron Jones to haul the mail. The great Devante Adams to catch a football. How cold is it in Wisconsin in Feb?

I want another Superbowl ring, I need our guys to be Champions, We can beat anyone if healthy, I do believe that. I can see us overwelming the statue Tom Brady who was sacked like 5 times last night, I can see beating up the Rams, Niners, Cards, so our one major obstacle, yep.....Packers IN Green Bay, ah....cold Green Bay.

I have seen a lot of QB's but have never seen any of them throw a better ball than Aaron Rodgers, this cat is accurate, he makes throws ya just have ....whoa!!! How do we handle this guy and he isn't a statue like Brady he has some wheels.

The Packers aren't losing another game so they will have the number one seed, They are 6-0 at home will end up 8-0 after beating Browns, Vikings.

We do plan on being in the Superbowl, so we are going to have to beat the Packers at their place, can this be done, is it possible?

Last edited:

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
He's got a bad foot/toe. While he still moves around in the pocket, he's not that mobile at the moment. He did get sacked 3x by the Ravens yesterday. Like every QB, if you hit him enough he will make mistakes. If we can get pressure without blitzing, I like our chances. If we let him stand back there all day, he will carve us up.

Techsass

Reaction score
He scares 31 teams out there. It doesn't really matter how well the rest of his team is playing. He has a way of keeping them relevant. Right now the team is looking pretty good.

Loso86

Reaction score
If you saw him play last night is this guy simply amazing or what? Some of those throws he was making were .....wow!!!! And he has a 248 pound sledge hammer in A.J.Dillon, and a speedster in Aaron Jones to haul the mail. The great Devante Adams to catch a football. How cold is it in Wisconsin in Feb?

I want another Superbowl ring, I need our guys to be Champions, We can beat anyone if healthy, I do believe that. I can see us overwelming the statue Tom Brady who was sacked like 5 times last night, I can see beating up the Rams, Niners, Cards, so our one major obstacle, yep.....Packers IN Green Bay, ah....cold Green Bay.

I have seen a lot of QB's but have never seen any of them throw a better ball than Aaron Rodgers, this cat is accurate, he makes throws ya just have ....whoa!!! How do we handle this guy and he isn't a statue like Brady he has some wheels.

The Packers aren't losing another game so they will have the number one seed, They are 6-0 at home will end up 8-0 after beating Browns, Vikings.

We do plan on being in the Superbowl, so we are going to have to beat the Packers at their place, can this be done, is it possible?
As amazing as he was he wins alot of close games barely. AlOT. He should've lost last night too, but I'm not worried about him

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
What scares me more is us holding Rodgers to 19 points and the offense not scoring a TD like when we went to Arrowhead and played Mahomes.

Rodgers scares me but Parsons, Gregory, D.Law, Diggs, and Quinn give me hope.

KC defense is much better than GB's

Zman5

Reaction score
He lost to the Vikings a week after Cooper Rush beat them. I noticed he had ton of time and WR wide open on many of the plays. With our defense he's not going to have the same luxury.

He is good but not invincible. The Ravens had no pass rush and had street FAs playing on defense yesterday.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If the Cowboys squad had Aaron Rodgers the NFL would just cancel the season and give us #6.
I thought that just this morning. Can you imagine Rodgers with our weapons, his quick release, his mobility AND this defense? :omg:
Having said thus, there's no room to be scared. If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best.
Let's get there, then we'll see.