AB FA Blurb

Derinyar

Reaction score
Antonio Bryant will bump around the league a while longer, because teams will hope they can straighten him out and utilize his talent. Right now I'd be willing to bet that never happens. We've had him. We decided to trade him for a bag of magic beans. The beans didn;t work, but theres still a reason we traded him in the first place.

kartr

Reaction score
Hailmary said:
I'd take AB back at this point.

He may also be a lot more productive this time around having Bledsoe throw to him rather than the likes of Quincy and Hutch.

I realize that he has a lot of baggage, but a lot of you guys are willing to bring in TO.

But out of all the troubled WRs, the one I'd want most is Chad Johnson (if he were to become available).

Quincy didn't make AB drop all those passes and neither did Kelly Holcomb last year. He's much too volatile and immature. There will be a boat load of quality receiving talent in the upcoming draft. Hutch accomplished so little in the NFL, is's a joke to even mention his name.

braw

Reaction score
Don't need no AB, To, and Moss around here when their are recievers like Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, Hines ward, Steve Smith and Marvin Harrison( Quality recievers without the excess baggage).

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
kartr said:
Quincy didn't make AB drop all those passes and neither did Kelly Holcomb last year. He's much too volatile and immature. There will be a boat load of quality receiving talent in the upcoming draft. Hutch accomplished so little in the NFL, is's a joke to even mention his name.

I agree, but at the same time, Parcells had his whole "she" beef with Terry Glenn, and he brought him back...

If Bryant could get his act right he would have been a great keeper, not sure that we would have developed Crayton though.

If only Bryant wasnt a moron, wed have him and Crayton. The fast big play guy, and the possesion WR. Oh well. Win some, lose some.