About 15 days before Randy Gregory reinstatement news

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Should be decided soon. I would assume when facilities open? Who knows with Goodell

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Randy wasn't smoking a a ton of pot unlike the other player on video puffing on a giant joint babbling away mindlessly.. He still got flagged because they found THC in his system. I feel he has a good chance.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If weed isn't a suspendable offense anymore he should be reinstated before camp. Aldon on the other hand had other problems. I'm not expecting him back until we are six weeks into the regular season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If weed isn't a suspendable offense anymore he should be reinstated before camp. Aldon on the other hand had other problems. I'm not expecting him back until we are six weeks into the regular season.

You mean Smith won't bee back for week 6?

Gregory will be back week 1.
And I do not see Smith out for 6 weeks. 2 at the most. But I would almost bet he will be back week 1 also. The NFL will want "feel good" stores to start the season after all that has gone on.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You mean Smith won't bee back for week 6?

Gregory will be back week 1.
And I do not see Smith out for 6 weeks. 2 at the most. But I would almost bet he will be back week 1 also. The NFL will want "feel good" stores to start the season after all that has gone on.
Any chance Goodell has to screw over the Cowboys he'll take it. I like your train of thought but I don't see it that way.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We may or may not render an opinion if/when Gregory and/or Smith might return but nobody knows for sure, one way or the other.
The fact of the matter is that the NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell, is still the head honcho in making that crucial decision.:omg:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you think he can get reinstated with dirty urine? It May seem simple to stop smoking long enough to pass a weed test ( what is it 30-60 days ) but there's nothing to suggest Randy can stop. My point is the league IS NOT saying it's ok the smoke weed but rather than punish, we'll help with treatment.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I am not a Goodell fan but for those saying they don't trust the Commish , just remember that Dallas used a high draft pick on a player the rest of the league wanted nothing to do with. If you're not going to trust someone it should be Randy Gregory.