About the scrimmage on TV Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is what the Cowboys’ work today at AT&T Stadium isn’t: a scrimmage. “It’s going to look like a normal practice to what you’ve seen,” Mike McCarthy said. “There will be more team periods but we’re doing all the game day mechanics leading up to it as far as the pre-game meal, the bus ride out there. So we’re really actually using the time-frames that are going to be similar to our first game out there in Los Angeles. It’s more about getting those components in order.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

MikeB80

Reaction score
Here is what the Cowboys’ work today at AT&T Stadium isn’t: a scrimmage. “It’s going to look like a normal practice to what you’ve seen,” Mike McCarthy said. “There will be more team periods but we’re doing all the game day mechanics leading up to it as far as the pre-game meal, the bus ride out there. So we’re really actually using the time-frames that are going to be similar to our first game out there in Los Angeles. It’s more about getting those components in order.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

yea the last time the blue white scrimmage was an actual scrimmage was 2003.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Before the Blue and White scrimmage, at 4 PM, there will be a one hour documentary type program called Deep Blue. Don't know what it's though.

The deep blue piece is about percy howard

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m using my Apple TV and I have a question. I downloaded the app, I can’t find anything in the app for the scrimmage, and when I go to the “live” tab it says no events. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.