ACC Championship Game

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Florida State vs Louisville

No offense to any FSU fans. This might be the one championship game that has the best chance of the undefeated team loses the game.

Not saying that FSU will lose. Just that of the championship games this weekend, this is the best chance that the undefeated team loses imo.

This is also the biggest hope of an FSU loss if you are Texas and even possibly Ohio State fan. Because if Louisville wins, they are not getting into the CFP.

AyeAtey

Reaction score

No offense to any FSU fans. This might be the one championship game that has the best chance of the undefeated team loses the game.

Not saying that FSU will lose. Just that of the championship games this weekend, this is the best chance that the undefeated team loses imo.

This is also the biggest hope of an FSU loss if you are Texas and even possibly Ohio State fan. Because if Louisville wins, they are not getting into the CFP.
Yup, terrible that their starting QB and leader went down.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Yeah, FSU maybe going in with their 3rd string QB
Awful luck for them. My wife's alma mater too.
Yes, UL absolutely could pull out the win.

With the Washington win and assuming Michigan holds serve, Ohio St is not in the picture anymore...imo.
My Buckeye fan cousins in Xenia and Cincy, Ohio will be bummed, but that's how I see it.

Texas definitely is in the picture though....
Man, if Bama ends up closing the deal on UGa, it could get crazy.

4 of these 6 are in. Washington, Michigan, Bama, Georgia, Florida St, Texas.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Any chance no.16/18 beating Michigan.

That will definitely turn things chaotic if Bama hangs on.

I'll be pulling for FSU.

Carson

Reaction score
Any chance no.16/18 beating Michigan.

That will definitely turn things chaotic if Bama hangs on.

I'll be pulling for FSU.
Highly unlikely. Iowa doesn’t have the offensive firepower to keep up.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m a Florida guy so I am close to a lot of these schools.

It’s a shame Jordan Travis went out. If they win tonight, they stand no chance in the playoffs.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
100% agree.

They might win tonight but realistically be undermanned and overmatched to prolong their season.

Really, really liked Jordan!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FSU won and should be in. They broke the hearts of Bama or Texas