Ad Hale

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Great size to speed ratio
Has blocked kicks and nice Int history reading game recaps.

Second team all american I read on one draft site as a 6th round grade. Noted prospect to watch

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2325890 said:

Second team all american I read on one draft site as a 6th round grade. Noted prospect to watch

IDK nors I never heard of this guy before and when I googled him there wasn't anything on him.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
It's easy to find the so called top 50 - and thats cool

I search for #200+ also on a draft board here

This D2 Safety/CB has size, speed and some sources scouting him. Sleeper to watch

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2326495 said:
It's easy to find the so called top 50 - and thats cool

I search for #200+ also on a draft board here

This D2 Safety/CB has size, speed and some sources scouting him. Sleeper to watch

Well i want more info other wise this guy is just casper the friendly ghost....so can you provide some more info?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2326601 said:
Well i want more info other wise this guy is just casper the friendly ghost....so can you provide some more info?

That he is to you. I am doing my due diligence on a nice prospect late 2 to UDFA

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Hale is still just a JR, and I really don't think a d2 player like him is going to declare early so right now you're scouting a player for next year's draft.

Reading through game recaps probably isn't the best way to scout players either, considering most recaps are written by students that work in the school's sports department. Stats only tell part of a tale , without watching actual game tape I think it is impossible to tell what kind of skills a player has.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Nors;2325890 said:

At 6-2 and 180 pounds, he's tall, but skinny... CDS lists him as running a 4.65 second 40, which is nowhere CLOSE to a "great size to speed ratio"... if accurate, it's certainly too slow to play CB in the NFL, and his size won't cut it at S...

A conversion project from WR, last year was the only year that Hale actually played, and he had all of 4 ints... this year, he's played 7 games so far, has 1 int, no blocked kicks, and 23 tackles...

Once again, you don't seem to know what you're talking about...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
cowboysfan31;2326654 said:
Hale is still just a JR, and I really don't think a d2 player like him is going to declare early so right now you're scouting a player for next year's draft.

Reading through game recaps probably isn't the best way to scout players either, considering most recaps are written by students that work in the school's sports department. Stats only tell part of a tale , without watching actual game tape I think it is impossible to tell what kind of skills a player has.

silverbear;2326673 said:
At 6-2 and 180 pounds, he's tall, but skinny... CDS lists him as running a 4.65 second 40, which is nowhere CLOSE to a "great size to speed ratio"... if accurate, it's certainly too slow to play CB in the NFL, and his size won't cut it at S...

A conversion project from WR, last year was the only year that Hale actually played, and he had all of 4 ints... this year, he's played 7 games so far, has 1 int, no blocked kicks, and 23 tackles...

Once again, you don't seem to know what you're talking about...

Thanx for the info so this guy is just a some D2 player Nors is trying to pass of to make it seem like he knows something

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2326685 said:
Thanx for the info so this guy is just a some D2 player Nors is trying to pass of to make it seem like he knows something

Again...

Example-- the guy's name is not "Ad Hale", it's "A.D. Hale"... don't know what "A.D." stands for... so Nors is such an expert on this "sleeper" that he doesn't even know what his name is, LOL...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Watkins weighed less at Safety and if you knew Wade he like smaller faster safeties. Withing a year he could weigh 200 and waiting on his spring ACTUAL 40 times. He IS second team all Aamerican and makes plays on field.

Put draft board to sleep/inactive mode again

Easy to be a critic/sniper

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nors;2326858 said:
Watkins weighed less at Safety and if you knew Wade he like smaller faster safeties. Withing a year he could weigh 200 and waiting on his spring ACTUAL 40 times. He IS second team all Aamerican and makes plays on field.

Put draft board to sleep/inactive mode again

Easy to be a critic/sniper

Watkins? As in Pat Watkins? As in 6'4" 211lb Pat Watkins? As in the Pat Watkins that was thought to run in the 4.4's and did so by running a 4.42 at the combine Pat Watkins? That guy?

Oh, I see. This guy is two inches shorter, 31lbs lighter, and thought to be considerably slower that our own Pat Watkins, but yet will be an interesting prospect. Gotcha.

Let's see...so he's shorter, lighter, slower, far less experienced, played against far weaker competition, and has produced less against said competition. He likely runs in the 4.6's, and you want him to ADD 20 freaking pounds to his frame? Seriously? I'm pretty sure Wade doesn't like smaller, SLOWER safeties.

You're right about one thing...it is easy to be a critic...especially when its concerning your 'prospects'. ;)

I also love how you choose to ignore projected 40 times here when you've consistently used projected (or flat out incorrect) stats or measurements to discredit other, more talented prospects.

I'll pass.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2326755 said:
Again...

Example-- the guy's name is not "Ad Hale", it's "A.D. Hale"... don't know what "A.D." stands for... so Nors is such an expert on this "sleeper" that he doesn't even know what his name is, LOL...

:muttley:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I often wonder if Professor Bear gets tired and bored with taking Nors to school time and again.

On a positive note, at least the kid isn't named Ricky and he doesn't play QB.....:laugh2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I am hearing great things about this other player.......he is definitely a sleeper......

R.V. Winkle

Hey, Bear, got any stats on him?

silverbear

Reaction score
Biggems;2332604 said:
I am hearing great things about this other player.......he is definitely a sleeper......

R.V. Winkle

Hey, Bear, got any stats on him?

No numbers, but I spoke with the SID at Sleepy Tech, and he said that ever since Rip (his team nickname) woke up, he's been just about unblockable... their coach says he has the freshest legs he's EVER seen...

And the Dreamers are 5-1, leading the conference...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2341418 said:
No numbers, but I spoke with the SID at Sleepy Tech, and he said that ever since Rip (his team nickname) woke up, he's been just about unblockable... their coach says he has the freshest legs he's EVER seen...

And the Dreamers are 5-1, leading the conference...

:lmao2::lmao: