Twitter: Adam Henry being interviewed for WR coach

817Gill

Reaction score
If it's true regarding the issues between Lal and Cooper then that may be partially to explain as to what happened to Cooper's production towards the final stretch of the season.
I wonder what the issue was. Amber Garcia reported that some around the star questioned Amaris toughness, I wonder if that was Sanjay.

garyv

Reaction score
Did you miss the 2019 season or something? Coop and Gallup with career years and the best season Cobb has had since 2015. Yeah, I'll say it ain't so.

How about Coop on one side with OBJ on the opposite side and Gallup in the slot.

817Gill

Reaction score
Would be a nice hire. Hope he can continue to develop Gallup.

Also, anyone who wouldn’t take OBJ for Cooper are silly. In this offense with his YAC ability? Yes please
OBJ would be the best receiver in the league if he played with us. Imagine someone more athletic than Amari, dang near equal route running skills, without drop issues, and no history of confusing stretches of inconsistency.

I love coop but I take OBJ over him any day, he’s a generational talent

Ron12

Reaction score
OBJ would be the best receiver in the league if he played with us. Imagine someone more athletic than Amari, dang near equal route running skills, without drop issues, and no history of confusing stretches of inconsistency.

You are nuts OBJ has been a Cancer in NY & Clev !!!!!!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Amari is twice the wr OBJ is. His route running alone is special. NO WAY WOULD I WANT HIM.

visionary

Reaction score

OBJ is a head case
No thanx

Oneiros

Reaction score
Anyone happen to hear any updates on how the interview went yesterday?

I've been searching but so far haven't found any news.

Oneiros

Reaction score
Latest update:

It looks like there's a possibility that he may stay with the Browns.

I wonder who we have as Plan B.