Adam Jones question

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2389376 said:
Is there a chance he acually comes back?

IMO, With Jerry...............Gibbs is a mere phone call away. If the DB portion is the group to look the worse before Adams' re-inststement, Jerry will have the carpet fulffed and the mini-stage spruced up in Adam's new digs.

This is Our Year;2389376 said:
GODdell shouldn't beat around the bush, if he is going to let him play then so be it. But if he is going to suspend him for the year he should just get it out of the way so everyone knows.
:dissgint:

Ten thousand dollar question. (All in singles, mind you.) I think if that Gooddell had any intention of banning long term, he'd of done it. But I'm more than sure Mr. Jones worked that deal real hard. I mean, after all the law wasn't involved, meaning no paperwork because they were called, there was no incident, no?

All I know is that if I was Goodell I would never let the likes of one Adam Jones slap me in the mouth.............alot.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2388922 said:
In the terms of his reinstatment during preseason, Pacman wasn't supposed to touch alcohol. He did. Case closed. That is why Pacman is in rehab now. Without going thru that, his NFL career would be over.

Absolutely keywreck.

notherbob

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2388922 said:
In the terms of his reinstatment during preseason, Pacman wasn't supposed to touch alcohol. He did. Case closed. That is why Pacman is in rehab now. Without going thru that, his NFL career would be over.

Bingo! Packrat was drinking even during his last suspension before he was reinstated in July, thereby violating the terms of his probation. Had he been caught, the suspension could have been revoked, putting him in the slammer.

If he is to have any more of an NFL career or indeed any kind of life worth living, his rehab will have to be effective. He has to be able to beat his addiction and that means he has to want to and history is not on his side, unfortunately.

To me, it is always sad to watch a talented individual self-destruct.

He is his own worst enemy.