DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2474000 said:
didn't want to create a new thread...

Pacman Jones vows silence for rest of season

12:54 PM Mon, Dec 08, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Controversial CB Adam "Pacman" Jones has refused to talk to reporters since his jivin' at the Joule incident that resulted in a six-game suspension. But he did answer one question today.

When is he going to talk to the media again.

"Never," Pacman answered, but he amended that to the rest of the season.

Comments (5) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Smart..very smart, there is nothing he can say, just play well on the field and stay out the news off of it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2474117 said:
Pretty sure that 12 men on defense penalty was on him, too, with the way Wade glared at him when he came off the field. And Bob Sturm was saying that the frantic Scandrick timeout just before the snap was because Pacman wasn't where he was supposed to be.

I do think he had one of his better coverage games, though.
the scandrick timeout was on Pacman. the 12 men on the field penalty was on Alan Ball or whoever #20 is.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Rampage;2474140 said:
the scandrick timeout was on Pacman. the 12 men on the field penalty was on Alan Ball or whoever #20 is.

How do you know that?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pacman was all over those WRs like a stripper on a dollar bill yesterday. I'm going to start calling him G-string, he rides up on those receivers so tight.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2474140 said:
Actually Bob Sturm blamed that on Pac too, based on Wade yelling at him as he was coming off the field.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2474147 said:
How do you know that?

The timeout on Pacman was for him not covering up Ward in the slot so Scandrick called timeout, the 12 men on the field was after the Davis injury and that was caused by Ball. However we were out of timeouts so we got the penalty.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2474168 said:
Actually Bob Sturm blamed that on Pac too, based on Wade yelling at him as he was coming off the field.

Sturm is just in a pissy mood ready to blame Pac-Man for everything. I was shocked to hear that. I was for sure everyone thought Pac had a good game.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rocyaice;2474191 said:
Sturm is just in a pissy mood ready to blame Pac-Man for everything. I was shocked to hear that. I was for sure everyone thought Pac had a good game.
Overall Pac had a solid game, but he did mess up twice and his returns were awful.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2474196 said:
Overall Pac had a solid game, but he did mess up twice and his returns were awful.

Yea but Sturm just went IN on Pac-Man. Starting off with STUPID PLAYERS MAKE STUPID MISTAKES. I don't think intelligence has to do with muffing a punt. I guess with not guarding Ward that could be an intelligence thing but I think that's an error anyone can make. Especially one missing 6 weeks after just missing a whole year of football.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rocyaice;2474203 said:
Yea but Sturm just went IN on Pac-Man. Starting off with STUPID PLAYERS MAKE STUPID MISTAKES. I don't think intelligence has to do with muffing a punt. I guess with not guarding Ward that could be an intelligence thing but I think that's an error anyone can make. Especially one missing 6 weeks after just missing a whole year of football.
Sorry. Pac has a history of stupidity, so I don't really feel bad about Pac being called out. He played solid for his first game back, but he doesn't get a pass for those mental errors.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2474209 said:
Sorry. Pac has a history of stupidity, so I don't really feel bad about Pac being called out. He played solid for his first game back, but he doesn't get a pass for those mental errors.

I guess what i'm saying is after yesterday I don't get why all of a sudden he's stupid. Especially after all the nonsense he's done in the past 2 years.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2474209 said:

I agree, except (and I'm sure to be fried for this) but where was he so solid?
His first pass defended was thrown behind the WR, his second was a I don't know what the WR was doing. He was hand fighting Jones for no reason, Jones was behind him. Granted he was at least close to the WR but isn't a DB supposed to be?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2474224 said:
I agree, except (and I'm sure to be fried for this) but where was he so solid?
His first pass defended was thrown behind the WR, his second was a I don't know what the WR was doing. He was hand fighting Jones for no reason, Jones was behind him. Granted he was at least close to the WR but isn't a DB supposed to be?
Solid is relative, Dave. It's not all about passes defensed. IMO, his coverage was obviously good enough not to be the cause for big plays or a bunch of completions.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2474238 said:
Solid is relative, Dave. It's not all about passes defensed. IMO, his coverage was obviously good enough not to be the cause for big plays or a bunch of completions.

Fair enough but I didn't see either QB playing well enough where it mattered.
Big Ben wasn't exactly on target yesterday.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2474251 said:
Fair enough but I didn't see either QB playing well enough where it mattered.
Big Ben wasn't exactly on target yesterday.
Yeah, but if Pac's coverage was too soft, then we'd all be screaming a different tune.