Adam Schefter: Ezekiel Elliott officially signed his one-year deal with the Dallas Cowboys

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Zeke can get the 3rd and 1-2 yards. Can pass protect and catch out of the back field. We had no one with those 3 traits last year.

Yes should of still drafted an RB, but free agency is still open for business as well as trades.
Is this sarcasm or truth!!??

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I know people hate him for whatever reason but it feels right him being here and retiring here. Just leaving football out of it. IThe football discussion is a little different but i'm a fan of the guy and I appreciate the growing up he did from Ohio State to Dallas. He proved a lot of people wrong. His biggest offense is this team running him into the ground. Can't' fault him for that.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What a bozo move by our urine soaked geezer GM.

Go resign Jason Peters.

Go get Julio Jones.

Go get a bunch of guys that USED to be good 5 or 6 years ago, urinate in ur pants, and smile that creepy yellow toothed grin of yours

Aven8

Reaction score
His hair is actually growing out again. He cut it short and lost the nose ring when he went to NE. They don’t care here….

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I wonder what protection is in place to protect a franchise from a senile owner?

I mean, Jerruh has visibly aged 15 years in the last 3 years, seems exponentially more confused and it's speeding up.

He's a control freak though, and surely knows his sons are idiots. So he very well may just hold onto the franchise until he's deemed unable to take care of himself, but he could do so much damage from now till then. He won't let go. He won't see how much he's slipped, and relinquish to better people, probably because he knows nobody in his family is fit to run a McDonalds much less a NFL franchise morally he should sell...he owes it to the fans. But he's not capable of doing something selfless, because all he cares about is himself, and he'd rather this team win one game in the next 5 years under him, then 5 SuperBowls in the next 5 years under someone else.

We're spiraling downwards quick.