Adam Schefter trying to create a distraction

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Suspension coming right before Super Bowl. Did they get another Walmart Video? :mad:

Reaction score
I see a serious lawsuit coming if there ever is a suspension.

Everyone is entitled to timely due process, even if it is outside the court system.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The follow up questions were sent a while back right? So ESPN is stirring the pot here?

Reaction score
Will not be a distraction. Nobody on the team is following Shefter tweets oe ESPN the day if the game.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Wow so they disclose this right before our game today, like that is going to effect Zeke and the Boys, what a coincidence. :lmao:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
This is a witch hunt. The evidence released previously makes it obvious what this was all about. Just because NFL screwed up other investigations doesn't make it right dragging this out.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
This "investigation" has NOTHING to do with today's game. Why bring this up now? SMH

Kaiser

Reaction score
This is a witch hunt. The evidence released previously makes it obvious what this was all about. Just because NFL screwed up other investigations doesn't make it right dragging this out.

And all of this is a witch hunt the NFL created for themselves. If they don't sweep Ray Rice under the rug in the first place, they wouldn't be doing all these laughable contortions to look tough on domestic violence.

Here is a novel thought Goodell - enforce your own rules uniformly in the first place.

Nirvana

Reaction score
It's strange timing and tactics like this from Goodell and company that tip the scales for me in favoring the players in future NFL labor negotiations. SMH.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Of course, this is the leading story on only ESPN's website. ESPN is just terrible...I'm glad I don't have cable/satellite to give them a dime. I find ways to stream games and that's all I need...I've eliminated all the Sportscenter, debate shows, etc. and it's made my life WAY more enjoyable! Local media is the way to go

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Of course, this is the leading story on only ESPN's website. ESPN is just terrible...I'm glad I don't have cable/satellite to give them a dime. I find ways to stream games and that's all I need...I've eliminated all the Sportscenter, debate shows, etc. and it's made my life WAY more enjoyable! Local media is the way to go

One day... a "reporter", "journalist"... whatever these queefs are calling themselves nowadays will either:

- have something similar done to them and they won't like it
- have someone snack the ship outta them

THEN they'll think twice about doing it.

Kaiser

Reaction score

Coincidence????

FL sends additional questions to Ezekiel Elliott over assault accusations

Jan 15, 2017

Adam Schefter

ESPN Senior Writer

Scientists say they may have new evidence in D.B. Cooper case

USA TODAY NETWORK

Chris Ingalls, KING-TV, Seattle

Published 11:53 p.m. ET Jan. 13, 2017

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
One day... a "reporter", "journalist"... whatever these queefs are calling themselves nowadays will either:

you get a like for using queef in a sentence

RoboQB

Reaction score

I gave a like for the "snack the ship" phrase.