Adam Vinatieri retiring

Turk

Reaction score
I remember on one game where he made the kick and there was a closeup of Tony Dungy and he was mouthing

'Money"

It is arguable he might have been the greatest clutch kicker in the history of the game.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
24 freaking seasons? I know kicking isn't the most demanding job in the NFL in terms of physicality, but that's impressive. Has to be the last remaining player who ever played a down in the 90s.

Pape

Reaction score
Great big game kicker. Deserves enshrinement.

was sitting in the south endzone of old foxboro stadium for the Tuck Rule/Snow Bowl game... saw the kick come thru the swirling snow, between the pipes... we erupted, letting the world know the kick was good... good times...

BYNQG4Y.jpg

Turk

Reaction score
The story is that Peyton Manning went to Dungy when it looked like Vinny was shopping around and told him
"This guy could win us a SB."

ghst187

Reaction score
Crazy long career! Congrats to him! Greatest kicker of all time. He started playing in the NFL before one of my brothers was born.

yeah dude was $$$$
Never forget think it was Letterman had him on one night and was having him kick footballs off a roof trying to hit stuff. Hilarious. Seemed like a fun dude too. Congrats to him, first ballot HOFer.

kskboys

Reaction score
No one appeared to even notice last season when he became NFL's all time leading scorer. Most points ever.