Add another one to the list for McNabb

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
THE NEWS
Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb missed practice on Wednesday due to a bruised rib. He told the team's official web site that the injury is on his left side and feels sore and tight. McNabb added that there are no breaks or fractures, and he expects to play in Sunday's game against the Commanders.

Reported on www.fantasysports.aol.com

Keeps getting worse and worse.....

Woods

Reaction score
AmericasTeam31 said:
THE NEWS
Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb missed practice on Wednesday due to a bruised rib. He told the team's official web site that the injury is on his left side and feels sore and tight. McNabb added that there are no breaks or fractures, and he expects to play in Sunday's game against the Commanders.

Reported on www.fantasysports.aol.com

Keeps getting worse and worse.....

Personally, I think he should take the next two weeks off . . . . :)

drew97

Reaction score
The funny thing is I remember watching NFL total access in the summer time and Adam Schfter said all the previous players in the last 5 years that have been on the madden cover have gotten hurt during the season at one point or another and he hoped Mcnabb didn't have the same luck...thought that was kinda funny

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
how 'bout sending Ware in on the monday night game to finish him off for the year.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I saw the play where he got hurt. He was tackled and as he went down his side landed on the back of one of his linemen. It looked rather painful.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I saw the play where he got hurt. He was tackled and as he went down his side landed on the back of one of his linemen. It looked rather painful.

That's just wrong :laugh1: :iggles:

Derinyar

Reaction score
Right now we don't have a flashy enough player for a Madden cover. Ware could get there, but I think its not likely.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I want him healthy for Roy to hit head on.........#31 car wreck......go Cowboys!

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
The Iggles chance for Superbowl anytime soon is GONE! They blew it when they had the window.

They have no chance with a hurt McNabb, and both Dallas and the Gints have closed the gap big time...they will be lucky to sniff a playoff for a few years...

hehehehe

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
It'll be a lot of fun watching that philly-skins game and just watch the skins blitz the crap out of mcnabb. Never hope for someone to get injured but liked to see him get banged around real good.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Roy is the face of the franchise so if anyone on the Cowboys would be on the cover of Madden it would be him. So Roy don't even think of accepting if it were offered to you. PLEASE!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
Roy is the face of the franchise so if anyone on the Cowboys would be on the cover of Madden it would be him. So Roy don't even think of accepting if it were offered to you. PLEASE!!!
Would you really expect him to turn down the :money:

dal0789

Reaction score
Do you think McMahon right now, could do better than Mcnabb because of Mcanabbs injury?

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I get tired of the way the media lists every possible injury McNabb has and hypes him up to be some kind of superman for playing hurt.

No one is healthy after the first game. It's a violent sport.

If McNabb is really hurt that bad, he should sit out a game or two, otherwise he should just play and not be hyped as a hero for doing something that most of the other players are doing too.

I get sick of the "he's so heroic" stuff when they win, and the "well, he's hurt" excuses when they lose.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Roy definitely would have a chance to be on Madden, but next year i fear it will be LT or Peyton, or it better they are the two best players in NFL.

Anywho, i think its fortunate for the rest of the league that McNabb decided not to have surgery but to try to play. He will hurt them for the rest of the season playing hurt, rather than a month by not playing. If they could just win 1 of the 3, the season would still be salvageable for PHilly.