Adding insult to injury

JustChip

Reaction score
So, I log in to email this morning and have one from Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Here’s what it said:

“Thank you for being a Dallas Cowboys Season Ticket Holder. We wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for your incredible support throughout the 2023 season. While the outcome was not what we had hoped for or expected, your passion and dedication all season long was impactful and greatly appreciated. Without exception, we have the best fans in all of professional sports, and that is something we never take for granted.

Once again, thank you for your support this season. We are proud to call you a Season Ticket Holder, and we look forward to seeing you at AT&T Stadium again soon!”

Whoever thought this was the best time to send that email was braindead. It couldn’t possibly have been a worst time given the announcement that the status quo will be maintained.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, I log in to email this morning and have one from Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Here’s what it said:

“Thank you for being a Dallas Cowboys Season Ticket Holder. We wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for your incredible support throughout the 2023 season. While the outcome was not what we had hoped for or expected, your passion and dedication all season long was impactful and greatly appreciated. Without exception, we have the best fans in all of professional sports, and that is something we never take for granted.

Once again, thank you for your support this season. We are proud to call you a Season Ticket Holder, and we look forward to seeing you at AT&T Stadium again soon!”

Whoever thought this was the best time to send that email was braindead. It couldn’t possibly have been a worst time given the announcement that the status quo will be maintained.
They probably felt arrogant enough to do it being they are talking to people who actually spend their hard earned money on a crap product. They can talk to you guys however they want you’re paying them they assume y’all like the torture lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sounds like the same email I got when I had my season tickets.
I bet it is the same email sent for the past 28 years, and the year was changed.

I am sure now it is automated, and the year changes, then all some one needs to do is push send after we lose.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Next year feels different. Anything can happen.
I tell myself that every year. Because I always look forward to each year. Not any more. I have more important things to do, that are now even more important. :laugh:

But I will be here along with everyone else. No matter how often they post they are done.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Even in bone crushing defeat, Jerry is still trying to suck every last penny out of anyone who is dumb enough to blindly hand it over.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Next year feels different. Anything can happen.
Same thing has been said every damn year for the past 28 years. I guess you are one of those people who will never catch on and never learn.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Not expected?

• Can’t stop the run…again
• Amongst the worst in penalties, especially pre-snap penalties
• One dimensional offense all season
• No LBs
• Awful OL play
• Awful route running by receivers

But unexpected? Okay

Mannix

Reaction score
Not expected?

• No LBs
• Awful OL play

But unexpected? Okay
Not just route running by receivers, but we still need 2 more receivers....Cook is too small and doesn't add enough for a #2....and we have no #3

Cmac

Reaction score
Not expected?

• No LBs
• Awful OL play

But unexpected? Okay
Don't forget to add Dak to making better decisions........don't want fellow posters thinking I'm an excuse maker for him. But you nailed the many issues besides just the QB that got masked most of the year.