Adrian Amos

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Haven't you read this book before? I hear there's a movie out now if you don't like to read...
I’m the guy who started the which books have you been reading lately thread.... so I surely love to read, and yep this same old story keeps repeating itself, still as a fan, I have the right to be frustrated, no?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The article up on blogging the boys says Amos' range is about 8 million or so.
I would first try to get Thomas down a bit, if it does not happen in next few days - Amos, come on down !

Well heres a report for ya. " Amos' deal, Rapoport added, will be for four years worth $37 million, $21 million coming in the first two seasons. "

ksadler1

Reaction score
I’m the guy who started the which books have you been reading lately thread.... so I surely love to read, and yep this same old story keeps repeating itself, still as a fan, I have the right to be frustrated, no?

Absolutely, l didn't mean that to sound like l was dogging you. I was agreeing with you. I'm frustrated as hell with this FO...

risco

Reaction score
Which leaves you Jeff Heath as a starter. At some point this front office has to realize it costs money to win titles
and TBH Jeff Heath is a direct reason the Ram rushed for so many yards against us. He was the one man that was free to come up and make the tackle.