Adrian Peterson DB?

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Although I may be a little late writing this, but as a student of Baylor University and a member of the Golden Wave Band, I attend all of the home games. During the OU v. BU game, I saw Adrian Peterson line up as a corner on defense multiple times throught the game. Is this something he regularly does, and what is the reasoning for it?

Roughneck

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
Although I may be a little late writing this, but as a student of Baylor University and a member of the Golden Wave Band, I attend all of the home games. During the OU v. BU game, I saw Adrian Peterson line up as a corner on defense multiple times throught the game. Is this something he regularly does, and what is the reasoning for it?
Ha Ha, not quite. In College Football, players can share the same number as long as they aren't ever on the Field at the same time. In OU's case, the number 28 is worn by both Adrian Peterson and DB Antonio Perkins.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheEnigma said:

I believe you are talking about Antonio Perkins? Doesnt he wear #28?