Advice needed! Pesky Saints fan!!!

juck

Reaction score
Im starting to get horrassed at work by this once quiet now getting louder by the week Saints fan saying the Saints are gonna get us in the playoffs.I somehow find myself rooting against the saints as much as our divisional opponents.How do u guys deal with pesky fans?:D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
juckie;1749157 said:
Im starting to get horrassed at work by this once quiet now getting louder by the week Saints fan saying the Saints are gonna get us in the playoffs.I somehow find myself rooting against the saints as much as our divisional opponents.How do u guys deal with pesky fans?:D

Pee in his coffee cup when he isn't looking.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Tell him to get real. Without a Running game they are going nowere..everybody knows they are a passing team first. and the loss of Deuce is really gonna hurt them.. all you gotta do is contain Bush in the passing game, and colston, and thats it. they have no defense!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
juckie;1749157 said:
I tell them Chuck Norris is my Daddy and they better toe the line. No one dares call me a liar because if it was true my Daddy would be seriously pissed and their lives might be in danger.

juck

Reaction score
Hostile;1749165 said:
I tell them Chuck Norris is my Daddy and they better toe the line. No one dares call me a liar because if it was true my Daddy would be seriously pissed and their lives might be in danger.

good one.;) :laugh1:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:D Spread a rumor that on the weekends he dresses up like Joan Crawford and cruises certain bars in search of companionship.:D

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Saints fans? Seriously? I'd just ignore them...or better yet get a paper bag mask with Aints written on the front (nothing like opening old wounds)...that's scarier than Katrina to them Cajuns!! :laugh2:

juck

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;1749406 said:
Saints fans? Seriously? I'd just ignore them...or better yet get a paper bag mask with Aints written on the front (nothing like opening old wounds)...that's scarier than Katrina to them Cajuns!! :laugh2:
great idea.he keeps pointing out that they whipped us last year.

Chopzley

Reaction score
juckie;1749424 said:
great idea.he keeps pointing out that they whipped us last year.

And the last 10 years before that.
BehindEnemyLinez, you have such an awesome sense of humor. ;)

Ren

Reaction score
juckie;1749157 said:

ask him what his favorite team was 4 weeks ago

Ren

Reaction score
Chopzley;1749480 said:
And the last 10 years before that.
BehindEnemyLinez, you have such an awesome sense of humor. ;)

ah welcome back Aints fans where have you all been since the season started? :lmao:

Chopzley

Reaction score
Ren;1749484 said:
ah welcome back Aints fans where have you all been since the season started? :lmao:

Trust me I've been here. Seeing as how there were no "aints" threads created lately, I had nothing to argue about with you civilized people.
Besides, out of all the bickering that ever comes out of these pokes/saints arguments, 2 facts will be stated to end both sides:

-5 Rings
and
-Ownage of that team that plays in Superdome North by the Black n Gold boys from the South for over 10 years.

juck

Reaction score
Chopzley;1749499 said:
Trust me I've been here. Seeing as how there were no "aints" threads created lately, I had nothing to argue about with you civilized people.
Besides, out of all the bickering that ever comes out of these pokes/saints arguments, 2 facts will be stated to end both sides:

-5 Super Bowls
-Ownage of that team that plays in Superdome North by the Black n Gold boys from the South for over 10 years.
lets be real,heres comes the trolls.talon and that fool for philly are long gone in the wind.

Ren

Reaction score
Chopzley;1749499 said:

-5 Rings
and

:laugh2:

I know how much you aints "fans" hate it when we call your win last year your Super Bowl but 1 year later with nothing to show for from that "ownage" we still see the likes of you trolling our boards (after you got back to .500 :lmao:obviously), so there must be some truth to the saying :rolleyes: