Advice needed! Pesky Saints fan!!!

Chopzley

Reaction score
:umm: are you serious? putting quotations around saints "fans"?
Thats gotta be the most ironic thing i've seen on here YET!
Get better Cowboys Fans! I actually pull for the 'boys! (when they place the falcons)

Manster68

Reaction score
juckie;1749157 said:
Im starting to get horrassed at work by this once quiet now getting louder by the week Saints fan saying the Saints are gonna get us in the playoffs.I somehow find myself rooting against the saints as much as our divisional opponents.How do u guys deal with pesky fans?:D

I'm in Gulfport, Mississippi! I get it all the time.

They still have yet to stop rubbing in 42-17.

Reality is, without Deuce McAlister, that will eventually catch up with them. Just like the Commanders and their offensive line woes.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say what you will, the Saints and Brees are playing a lot better. The defense sucks but there offense when on all cylinders is dangerous.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
juckie;1749157 said:
Im starting to get horassed at work by this once quiet now getting louder by the week Saints fan saying the Saints are gonna get us in the playoffs.I somehow find myself rooting against the saints as much as our divisional opponents.How do u guys deal with pesky fans?:D

I sure am glad I've never been "horassed"!:laugh2:

But seriously, just play along with'em and they'll eventually notice you're no fun to get a rise out of! It doesn't really matter, you have no control over your team and they have no control over theirs.;)

Chopzley

Reaction score
Sarge;1749678 said:
Say what you will, the Saints and Brees are playing a lot better. The defense sucks but there offense when on all cylinders is dangerous.

wow, an ounce of respect from a Cowboys fan?
Sarge, my new favorite poster!

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
juckie;1749157 said:
Im starting to get horrassed at work by this once quiet now getting louder by the week Saints fan saying the Saints are gonna get us in the playoffs.I somehow find myself rooting against the saints as much as our divisional opponents.How do u guys deal with pesky fans?:D

As soon as he says that, start laughing your freaking *** off and walk away.

p.s. also recommend he be drug tested

Ren

Reaction score
Chopzley;1749582 said:
:umm: are you serious? putting quotations around saints "fans"?
Thats gotta be the most ironic thing i've seen on here YET!

and yet the likes of you where no where to be seen for the first 8 weeks of the season... so pleas excuse me while i continue to use the term "fan" very loosely when referring to your kind :rolleyes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Being that we dont even play them in regular season. I wouldnt even acknowledge this guy.

Where was he when they were 0-4?
Wanna piss him off? Challenge his fandom... ask him where he was during the losing streak?

The Saints were exposed down the stretch last year and then out of the gate this year.

I got a Jet fan here in NY that was rubbing in the record during the year last year... I told him last year to watch out because that 10-6 record the Jets had was built on losing teams. Only one win in the 10 was there a team with a winning record and that it would show this year.

Now I see him.... he starts convo off about Cowboys and Romo.... then I drop the hammer on him... "how about those Jets?" LOL

I finish it off with - "so do you want me to buy you a cowboys hat?"

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juckie;1749157 said:
icon1.gif
Advice needed! Pesky Saints fan!!!
Admit they are the new America's Team, laugh at them and move on.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Saints are reminding me of the movie return of the living dead. This team was road kill and now they are in a position to challenge for their division.

juck

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1750368 said:
Saints are reminding me of the movie return of the living dead. This team was road kill and now they are in a position to challenge for their division.

only because the division is crap and they have the weakest schedule ever.unfortunately for them so does tampa.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juckie;1750411 said:
only because the division is crap and they have the weakest schedule ever.unfortunately for them so does tampa.

I agree the division is not that great Tampa has been playing well and Carolina is 4-4 and has not been playing good but still for the saints to start off 0-4 and now getting it turned around at 4-4 is pretty remarkable. They could have easily packed it in for the season but they came out fighting after their bye week to win their last 4 and have done so in impressive fashion.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
juckie;1749157 said:
they got better but our offense will rip there defense like the colts did