***AFC - 21 vs NFC - 30 Pro Bowl game thread***

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Avery;2628749 said:
You know what's the saddest part of this game? They can't even fill half the stadium with spectators.

So glad they are considering moving the Pro Bowl - the Hawaii thing is old.
It's the economy.

It sells out every year weeks in advance in normal years.

Moving the Pro Bowl will prove to be a disaster imo.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery;2628749 said:
You know what's the saddest part of this game? They can't even fill half the stadium with spectators.

So glad they are considering moving the Pro Bowl - the Hawaii thing is old.
Players prefer it in Hawaii.

I've read that Miami is a place where people go to all the time. Hawaii isn't.

I think the league is weighing all their options.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Breaking news: false start, #76, five yards, still third down.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do they normally play superbowl replays during the pro bowl game?

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I went to the store, was gone for maybe 10 minutes and when I came back the TV was on but no picture and no sound.

I can't even switch the TV to watch a dvd.....weird. I unplugged it a few minutes ago. I'm gunna try to plug it back in and see if it was just too hot.

Part of me wants it to be broken......I've been eyeing a projection system for about a year, but the wife seems to think that the TV we have is just fine. She is crazy, lol.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
My TV came back on. Meh, Nows not the time to be spending a lot of money on a new system anyway.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2628807 said:
I went to the store, was gone for maybe 10 minutes and when I came back the TV was on but no picture and no sound.

I can't even switch the TV to watch a dvd.....weird. I unplugged it a few minutes ago. I'm gunna try to plug it back in and see if it was just too hot.

Part of me wants it to be broken......I've been eyeing a projection system for about a year, but the wife seems to think that the TV we have is just fine. She is crazy, lol.
Yeah I had a similar experience and upgraded in July. It was just fried andI finally got a HDTV.

I can only imagine what would happen if this occurred during a real Cowboy game

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
windward;2628815 said:
Yeah I had a similar experience and upgraded in July. It was just fried andI finally got a HDTV.

I can only imagine what would happen if this occurred during a real Cowboy game

I've missed two games in the last 6-7 years, both were due to a power outage at my house. Ironically both times it was when we played the Colts.

Yeah, I would have went banana's if it were a real game.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2628824 said:
I've missed two games in the last 6-7 years, both were due to a power outage at my house. Ironically both times it was when we played the Colts.

Yeah, I would have went banana's if it were a real game.
I had an earthquake occur shortly after kickoff and I lost power until the end of the day.

It was when we beat the Texans in 2006.

I would have enjoyed that game.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Eli looks good when he has wrs who go up and get a ball like Plax,Boldin,Fitz. I wish Romo's wrs would do that.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Witten being interviewed, basically says nothing needs to be changed, just need to execute better.

Relationship with Romo and TO will go forward this year, win some games next year.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hey Tiki.............you better go elsewhere to dig up some dirt from Big D.........Witten isn't a mole.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Biggems;2628840 said:
Hey Tiki.............you better go elsewhere to dig up some dirt from Big D.........Witten isn't a mole.
Or a snitch.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
He just said nothing needs to change in Dallas except to execute better.

Was he lying?