AFC Champ Game: Pats vs Broncos

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I love how no one on the Denver defensive line never rushes in a straight line. They all slant, twist or spin every play. It's impossible for an offensive line to keep up with that.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I love how no one on the Denver defensive line rushes in a straight line. They all slant, twist or spin every play. It's impossible for an offensive line to keep up with that.

Would be fun to watch this front four go up against Cam and their running game. But if it's Carson, forget it. They'll just eat him up.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Is it me or is the NFL product weaker? These are the best teams? A few years ago they both would have been trounced.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, Brady is the best quarterback of this millennium.

He's pretty great. but his inability to make a play when the play breaks down... I just can't put him over a few guys.

His career is the best of anyone's, but I would take Rodgers over him. Hell I'd take Steve Young over him if I was starting a team.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Is it me or is the NFL product weaker? These are the best teams? A few years ago they both would have been trounced.

I don't know man. This Denver defense is legit. They have two hall of fame pass rushers and two of the best corners in the game in addition to tons of speed at linebacker.