AFC Championship Game

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I remember when the first King Kong and Godzilla movies were filmed in black and white.

I saw a horrible low budget King Kong movie many years ago on TV around 2 AM where you could literally see the zipper on the guys gorilla suit. It was almost as bad as the creature from the Black Lagoon knock off I saw where they filmed the movie in a swimming pool made to look like a lagoon. You could see the drain in the pool. :facepalm:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, i just want to say on a sidenote. If they can have a Canadian musician play the halftime show this SB, can we please have Rammstein next year? I know they're German, but their shows are the best! And they bring their own Pyrotechnics!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
he is 100% right though.

not wasn’t his decision and I imagine he wanted to go on fourth down.

there wasn’t a shred of logic kicking the field goal. It was a huge mistake.

I agree it was not a good call but that is besides the point. Rodgers is openly throwing his coaches under the bus. There was a better way to handle that question.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
So, i just want to say on a sidenote. If they can have a Canadian musician play the halftime show this SB, can we please have Rammstein next year? I know they're German, but their shows are the best! And they bring their own Pyrotechnics!

Would love to see it but there is no way the NFL would let a band as heavy as Rammstein play the Super Bowl..............

Bizwah

Reaction score
Living in Missouri has been tough this last year. Chiefs fans are insufferable. I moved here back in 1984 and no other fanbase has given me more crap about the Cowboys than Chiefs fans.

It won't happen, but I hope they lose.

Reaction score
Ahhhh... Aaron, throwing his coach under the bus... the more things change, the more they stay the same.
But what is Rodgers supposed to say?

Everybody, including him, knew it was the wrong call. He was just being honest about it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I saw a horrible low budget King Kong movie many years ago on TV around 2 AM where you could literally see the zipper on the guys gorilla suit. It was almost as bad as the creature from the Black Lagoon knock off I saw where they filmed the movie in a swimming pool made to look like a lagoon. You could see the drain in the pool.

Oh the worst movie to date I have seen is a SciFi original Mansquito. If you love yourself do not watch this.