AFC Championship Game

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
iu
Some people think its cute to make fun of how people look.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Also, as stated, good music transcends language and ages. I'm a young furry. I'm 28 years old, and I love classic rock and especially metal. I don't care what the language is as long as it's good. Plus, foreign bands like Rammstein are additionally fun cuz it's fun to be able to learn some of the lyrics and, in doing so, learn another language. What Rammstein has that makes them connectable to everyone is how much goes into a Rammstein song and show. Firstly, it's heavy on the guitars and drums which fans of rock like. If you're looking for visuals, their pyrotechnics and stage visuals are insane! They have one called Engel (which translates to Angel) in which Till dons metal wings to look like an angel. The wings shoot out fire at the ends because it's Rammstein. The visuals help you understand the story even if you don't know the language. And the thing is, you don't even have to know the words of the band. Just seeing what they do on stage captivates an audience with how amazing they play their music.
The guitar riff in Asche zu Asche by Rammstein is bangin’.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol based off what? Allen this season posted better numbers than any of Daks seasons. Allen scored a total of 46 tds this season
Dak was ranked #1 this season before he was injured and was on a record-setting all-time pace, dummy. Allen will never do that. Dak will be back so enjoy while you can. Dak will remind you what an epic QB looks like. Josh Allen jock licker.

cern

Reaction score
Conspiracy theories from another thread notwithstanding, mahomey is not playing like a man concussed, but rather like a man possessed. Allen seems, at the moment, a bit overwhelmed by the moment. Hopefully he settles down in the second half.

Dunks3001

Reaction score
Romo wanting them to go for it tells you everything about why he failed as a QB in his playing days

lwehlers

Reaction score
Living in Missouri has been tough this last year. Chiefs fans are insufferable. I moved here back in 1984 and no other fanbase has given me more crap about the Cowboys than Chiefs fans.

It won't happen, but I hope they lose.
i also live in missouri but most of my chiefs friends have been ok with me being a cowboys fan. they pretty know that the cowboys are not a good football team so they try not to give to much of a hard time.