AFC Championship Game

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Italian beer is ok, but it doesn't stand up when compared to German or other northern European beers.

Oh? I'll have to try Italian beer next time. I'd guess that it'd be more of the Tuscany region where they'd make their beer. But yeah, Northern Euro beer, specifically German beer, is the best.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Me toos! I've had English beer and German beer. I was in Italy, but Idk if they have beer that they make there.

I recommend this Italian beer.

5dc8c7101e8ecd01da040fe2-large.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That would work as long as I don’t have to drive.

That's what trains are for in Europe. You don't have to have a car when in Europe. Most countries (unlike us in the US) have trains all throughout the country. England has the National Rail. Germany has a great system that is usually on time because they're German and love precision.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This helps, and I'd love to see more of Germany. I've been to Cologne, through Munich, Schweindorff, the Black Forest part of Bavaria where the big castle is, and I've flown through Frankfurt. I'd love to spend more time in Germany, and I have some lovely friends there.
Neuschwanstein(where the castle is) is a real sight to behold. I've been to all those locations. I think I even been drinking at all those locations.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Oh man....thought for sure Allen blew a knee. And that's why I hate the RPO....your going to get your QB killed.....then your Dallas...trotting out Ben Dinucci.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's what trains are for in Europe. You don't have to have a car when in Europe. Most countries (unlike us in the US) have trains all throughout the country. England has the National Rail. Germany has a great system that is usually on time because they're German and love precision.
I spent many years in Asia and it’s the same. And they’re always on time.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That was my thinking too at the time but it just happens.

Plus, learning other languages is fun! It helps shorten the world and be able to talk to more people. Even if you know a few words in a place, the locals will usually help you if they see you at least trying....unless it's the French.