AFC Divisional playoff: Bengals vs Bills thread ** No Dak posts! **

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
That organization has had a black cloud hanging over them for decades. Go back and look at the way they lost to Minnesota this season and the way they lost to KC last year in the playoffs. That’s bad luck.
Dont forget the music city Miracle

MarcusRock

Reaction score
No, it was a fumble, but of course you always side with the refs...it is your refs fandom...they are never wrong in your own world.
It wasn't though. But you accuse refs of cheating against the team you root for, Cowboys or non-Cowboys. It's so funny.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Like it shoulda been in '82.
Painful but yes! I’m eating wings with my son now and we both think if we win tonight the Eagles are toast and Cincy is going to be tough if Mahomes can’t move

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That organization has had a black cloud hanging over them for decades. Go back and look at the way they lost to Minnesota this season and the way they lost to KC last year in the playoffs. That’s bad luck.
I’ll never forget the kick against the Giants

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dont forget the music city Miracle
Can’t forget that game. Now they did have the greatest comeback in the history of the league against Houston in the playoffs in 92. However, they proceeded to get blown out in the Super Bowl by the Cowboys, 52.-17.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Buffalo out of timeouts already… What an absolutely dreadful performance from them top to bottom. I seriously hope Dallas doesn’t embarrass themselves like this tonight.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Look at that Bengals OL getting pumped for a big run. Those dudes are invested big time.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Allen is too elite to lose in the divisional.
You can't do it all by yourself, especially in the snow.
If the Texas back is available when Buffalo drafts, the owner better run the pick up to the podium even if he's in the shower and has to do so buck naked.