AFC / NFC Title Games

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Nope, God is punishing Cowboys nation: Washington will beat the weak willed Seattle team and Pittsburgh will tear the heart out of the soft Colts- they are on a revenge tour, first Cincy, next Indy, then finally they will end the reign of the Pats. I hope Carolina wins against Chicago but I doubt it. Washington will beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl ending the worst year of our football lives.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Nope, God is punishing Cowboys nation: Washington will beat the weak willed Seattle team and Pittsburgh will tear the heart out of the soft Colts- they are on a revenge tour, first Cincy, next Indy, then finally they will end the reign of the Pats. I hope Carolina wins against Chicago but I doubt it. Washington will beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl ending the worst year of our football lives.

That was just sickening man.

lspain1

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think there are going to be a lot of surprised people next week who haven't seen Chicago play this year. I believe Chicago will defeat CArolina.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
chicago will beat carolina by 10

seattle will beat washington by 14

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:

is God so horrible to let the DEADSKINS win the Super Bowl?????

BigDaddyShoo

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Is there a way for me to have myself notified anytime you post something? That was like music to my ears! :D

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Prior to the season I picked Indy over Carolina so I am still hoping for that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:

There is NO WAY that Mark Brunell and that 122 yard/playoff game offense is gonna go all the way to SB............ and win it... no way, none!

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:

:lmao2:

A good laugh but anything is possible.......

Fan21

Benched
Reaction score
Do you think perhaps that the Skins' 122 yards had anything to do with TB's defense at home and Gibbs' conservative play calling with the lead?!? Anyone who watched the game would realize that (only 12 pass attempts).

Don't forget, the Skins were 12th in the league on offense during the season.