After all we went through for 25 years

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Beloved and respected you were to me.
And like throwing cold water in me fey face you write you are going to listen to Journey...
I hypnotized myself with my repetition in my own post and give due prostration to the higher Gads of musical taste.

Still listened to them.

Now I'm on to Faith No More

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I hypnotized myself with my repetition in my own post and give due prostration to the higher Gads of musical taste.

Still listened to them.

Now I'm on to Faith No More

Gimme is forgiving if not tolerant. Enjoy, lad.

Flamma

Reaction score
I was having fun in 2007, 2014, and 2016 too. I'll admit it's a lot of fun when you're a legit contender. But you still have to finish.

This looks to be the best Cowboys team since 1995. With 2007 being a close 2nd. But again, it's still really early.

willia451

Reaction score
We have had 3 great runs over the past couple decades and all have ended with heartbreaking early playoff losses...

2007....blew it to the giants

2013....blew it to the Packers

2016....blew it to the Packers again.

I want to see 2 playoff wins this year, 3 or 4 would be incredible...but I am enjoying the ride in an incredible way!

NFCCG or its another busted season. I'm done with being in the same category as Detroit and Washington in the NFC. It's an abomination.

I don't even care if we win it. Just get there. And if we lose. At least lose with dignity showing everyone and yourselves that you belonged there. That you deserved to be there. That you are an elite team in the NFL.

Then we can regroup and make another run in 2022.

Of course. I would rather make it to the SB and win it. Who wouldn't.

But an appearance in the NFCCG is my minimum standard for this franchise. Anything less is another year down the drain.

Jipper

Reaction score
NFCCG or its another busted season. I'm done with being in the same category as Detroit and Washington in the NFC. It's an abomination.

I don't even care if we win it. Just get there. And if we lose. At least lose with dignity showing everyone and yourselves that you belonged there. That you deserved to be there. That you are an elite team in the NFL.

But an appearance in the NFCCG is my minimum standard for this franchise. Anything less is another year down the drain.

Yup my thoughts exactly...would love them to have a shot at a superbowl....just a legit shot, it's been far far too long

Alweezy

Reaction score

I don't think anyone realizes yet just how disheartening it would be to see this team get to the land of milk and honey which is the NFCCG and then lose. Once we get out of the division round, it's pretty much Super Bowl or bust... it's been 25 years. When we were up 7 on LA at the coliseum it was time then. Actually getting to the NFCCG the hype around here and in DFW would be off the charts. Look how we're acting and it's only week 5. Just wait until playoff time and the stakes would be at an all time high. Once this team shows their legit, we really, really, need to finish the job, preferably on the first try.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Whatever happens it canna be fast enough because, you know, the 3-year window of personnel greatness.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
It really does feel like the first time we have a legit chance of going to the Big Dance since 1996.

That being said, I hope the team doesn't start to believe their own press clippings and start to relax. Keep hammering other teams, keep playing with a chip on your shoulder, and keep the pedal down for all four quarters.

And we're getting Gallup, La'el, and Dlaw back at some point??? Look out, NFL!

DFWJC

Reaction score
How can you not be loving this as a cowboy fan. Yes we are for real. Yes we will lose some football games. Yes this is the most fun I’ve had in a while. I’m enjoying it. Go cowboys Love me some defense
No doubt!

Gottaluvit!
:yourock:

Easyout66

Reaction score
How can you not be loving this as a cowboy fan. Yes we are for real. Yes we will lose some football games. Yes this is the most fun I’ve had in a while. I’m enjoying it. Go cowboys Love me some defense
Do you think Jerry will redeem himself for decades of incompetence?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I treat every year as a journey.
What else should we do? Just be miserable until the Championship game that might be coming?

I enjoy football and I enjoy watching the team I root for win.
Watching them beat the Giants is fun and I enjoy it, not scowl and be like: Like they've won anything.

They did!

They just beat a rival! Enjoy that! They put a hurting on the Eagles! I love that! They're 4-1! I'll take it to this point!

The SB, or Bust guys are sad to me, but I'm not going to sweat them. Let them do what they do.
I'm glad that football is still being played and I get to watch it and my team is winning right now which makes it all the more enjoyable.

Where they end up this year?
That's the intrigue. It may well end up in disappointment (odds are high) and yet it's the Journey that gets you there.

Now I'm off to listen to some Journey.
Great post!

I'm right there with you...... way to fade out to commercial with Journey.

Nice.......