After much frustration... Inside the Huddle

Reaction score
I wanted the show up yesterday morning but there were more problems than anticipated.

I must apologize on many fronts.

first for the lack of the live stream
second for the delay in getting the show up so late
and finally for the quality of the show this week

due to the last minute problems we just jacked directly into the cameras so the host cam has the television timecode on it but not the players camera. a little distracting but at least we have the shot.

for those of you that like the more personal stuff you will really like the show at around the 41 minute mark where they give off the cuff remarks and stories about some of their teammates.

Watch Now

The guest next week will be Felix Jones and will be hosted by Terrell Owens

thanks again for all of the support.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I cannot get over how much Felix looks like Dave Chappell on steroids ....

sago1

Reaction score
Felix sure doesn't look like any 21 year old that I've ever seen. Although initially wanting Mendenhall, I quickly became a Felix fan within days after we drafted him once I began to understand how Garrett could really utilize his talents. We didn't get the WR most of us wanted, but wouldn't be surprised at all to see Felix on the field on several occasions in WR formations although I think it more likely that Austin (now healthy) will step up and show his play in the preseason was no mirage. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll show he the player we need opposite TO. I bet the Packers will well remember Austin from their last game against us.