After seeing the Giants tonight I feel the Eagles will be 6-6 after next Sunday

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
we cannot lose to the raiders on Thanksgiving. That will have us at 7-4 and the feeling of the December collapse will be on all our minds. Its been a couple of Thanksgivings Dak has ruined my appetite so I will eat before the game and the game because Im not feeling so confident in DAK. I only have confidence the defense will show up

loublue22

Reaction score
The Raiders bent the Eagles over a couple weeks ago. They're hot right now but they'll lose 3 more games, including one to us.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah say that to their winning streak vs our losing streak. They’re getting hot at the right time is all that matters and they are a legitimate threat to Dallas right now.
The Cowboys are 1 and 1 in their last 2 games. They won by 40 and lost by 10. 1 and 1 isn't a losing streak. For the Eagles to be a threat to the Cowboys they would have to have the longest winning streak in the league this season. You are pretty much out of your mind.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Eagles have a good chance to make the playoffs but I doubt they'll win the NFCE. Cowboys should be getting healthy soon.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
The Cowboys are 1 and 1 in their last 2 games. They won by 40 and lost by 10. 1 and 1 isn't a losing streak. For the Eagles to be a threat to the Cowboys they would have to have the longest winning streak in the league this season. You are pretty much out of your mind.

You conveniently left out we're 1-2 in the last three and losing 30-0 to the Broncos before Dak padded stats in garbage time. The team is not playing well and every week it seems we lose another starter. We are not in a good space right now.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles are getting hot right when you need to. People talking playoffs and Super Bowl. Better be worrying about winning the division.

Lol and as soon as they lose 1 game the "hot" Eagles will have magically cooled off right? LMAO fan logic

rambo2

Reaction score
You conveniently left out we're 1-2 in the last three and losing 30-0 to the Broncos before Dak padded stats in garbage time. The team is not playing well and every week it seems we lose another starter. We are not in a good space right now.
I didn't leave out anything. You left out a lot. You negative people are just nuts. Smith is going to play against the Raiders and Lamb might play. Cooper, Lawrence, and Gregory will play against the Saints and Gallimore might too.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

Are you aware if we lose to the Raiders and they beat the Giants they are a game and a half out??? 7-4 and 6-6 with 7 games left

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Are you aware if we lose to the Raiders and they beat the Giants they are a game and a half out??? 7-4 and 6-6 with 7 games left
Okay and what? If the cowboys blow it so what? We don’t have control over it. That would be 100% on dak. But do you really see us going 3-4? I don’t.