After spending 6 Billion in Bonus Money,I'd expect a HomeRun or 2...

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
You know what's I mean???
Like I'd expect Burress or a Moss or some other Big Name....get me?
I'm not saying I don't like these signings...but I just don;t see a "Jersey Guy" And by that I don't mean A guy from Hackensack...I mean a guy whose Jersey the kids would go out and buy....I don't think Marco merchandise will be flying off shelves.... :rolleyes:

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
Maybe you should wait until December before you decide whether or not JJ hasn't hit a homerun.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
I'm not saying I don't like these signings...but I just don;t see a "Jersey Guy" And by that I don't mean A guy from Hackensack...I mean a guy whose Jersey the kids would go out and buy....I don't think Marco merchandise will be flying off shelves.... :rolleyes:

Moss wasn't a Free Agent and Burress isn't exactly a marquee player. Which big other big names would you like? I guarantee if we'd have signed Ty Law people would be grumbling. And if we signed Smoot or Rolle with a $15 mill SB people would be *****ing as well.

Just can't satisfy some people.

These signings have been responsible, reasonable, and make our team so much better already.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Badattitude said:

I don't care if kids buy any of these guys jersey if they go out and play good football and can contribute to winning games that is all that matters. Dallas has some holes to fill and they are doing just that.

Duane

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I don't care if kids buy any of these guys jersey if they go out and play good football and can contribute to winning games that is all that matters. Dallas has some holes to fill and they are doing just that.
And doing it with solid players.

jman

Reaction score
Badattitude said:

Yet...post after post after post...all you are good for is a swing and a miss. I think you have been left at the plate again after striking out.

Thanks for playing, please try again soon.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Badattitude said:

IE, you expected us to sign somebody you liked.

I would have thought that Bledsoe would have been enough.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
I've finally figured it out! This guy is a total troll. Just here to annoy people.

For this particular poster--& for OilersFan--there's a saying on many boards. "Please don't feed the trolls." If we ignore them, they'll eventually go away.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I got an idea. Lets just sign a bunch of Kurt Vollers to man the offensive line. Don't spend any money there and then lets see how many yards JJ gets and how long Bledsoe remains standing. I don't get the whole slamming the signing thing. JJ made some great aquisitions here and they have dramatically changed the landscape of this team, on Offense and Defense. We are so much better right now than last year.

royhitshard

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Jerry isn't concerned with selling jersey's as much as he is winning. Selling jerseys does nothing to win a Super Bowl!!! Get over it!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
How do you ignore someone in here?

RedLine

Reaction score
I used to have a real hard time getting excited about offensive and defensive linemen, but after a few seasons with our weak lines, I am very excited about these signings. Hell, I may even buy a jersey :)

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
A)I'm no troll
B) Ill wax poetic about Dallas w/ any on this board an bury them...you're talking to someone who cried after the Phil Pozderac game....most of you don;t even know who that is
C) I said I like d these signings...I just wanted some bling for my cash....get me? A game breaker...Instead I got "steady as she goes" And that's all well and good....but we need a WR ....A Big play Cat...
D) Don't question my loyalty ...

Pooz

Reaction score
These are smart 'need' positions to build around. We haven't had a lineman star 111 games in a row EVER! Henry is as physical a corner as there is out there. Ferguson adds beef to a D-line that frankly got there butts whipped this year and will take triple teams off of Glover. I love all these signings.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
RedLine said:
I used to have a real hard time getting excited about offensive and defensive linemen, but after a few seasons with our weak lines, I am very excited about these signings. Hell, I may even buy a jersey :)

See Badadditude we may have 1 jersey sold already. LOL

VoR

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Don't feed the troll and he'll die.:shoot2:

So everyone has to be a "yes man" in this forum?
No one with different opinions need apply.
Everything BP does and says is gospel.
Vinny was a great pickup,Ward too.
Don't forget Jacob Rogers was a great draft pick. In 2-3 years we can start all over again. Forget what Tennessee had to do this year by purging their roster. We will not be doing that because it really never existed,it was made up by ESPN.

I'm glad this is America where we can disagree and not be executed, even if you aren't allowed to in this forum. Wow just because you disagree with the popular ideas you're considered a troll.
*** is this **** Germany????

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Maybe not but these are the guys who are going to help us win games. Giving a Moss as much as we gave all three of these guys might sell the hell outta the Jerseys but it wouldn't do that much for our win/loss record.