After spending 6 Billion in Bonus Money,I'd expect a HomeRun or 2...

Pooz

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I think badattitude needs to get that sand outta his ******...can I say ******? :D
That or virginia! Hey Sandy I know it chafes a bit but c'mon!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
thistopicsucks.gif

VoR

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
A)I'm no troll
B) Ill wax poetic about Dallas w/ any on this board an bury them...you're talking to someone who cried after the Phil Pozderac game....most of you don;t even know who that is
C) I said I like d these signings...I just wanted some bling for my cash....get me? A game breaker...Instead I got "steady as she goes" And that's all well and good....but we need a WR ....A Big play Cat...
D) Don't question my loyalty ...

It's just like the liberals in here :
Freedom of choice unless you disagree with them, which in that case you will be villified.
I wouldn't let it bother you much.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
VoR said:
So everyone has to be a "yes man" in this forum?
No one with different opinions need apply.
Everything BP does and says is gospel.
Vinny was a great pickup,Ward too.
Don't forget Jacob Rogers was a great draft pick. In 2-3 years we can start all over again. Forget what Tennessee had to do this year by purging their roster. We will not be doing that because it really never existed,it was made up by ESPN.

I'm glad this is America where we can disagree and not be executed, even if you aren't allowed to in this forum. Wow just because you disagree with the popular ideas you're considered a troll.
*** is this **** Germany????

Plenty of Free speech, but along with that comes consequences

Lord Sun

Reaction score
Huh, what, Rivera has his own jersey? DUDE! I've just gots to get my stroll on in my Marco!

bratch59

Reaction score
looks to me like we are doing it New England style.(how many jersey sellers do they have?)

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
VoR said:
Everything BP does and says is gospel.
Vinny was a great pickup,Ward too.
Don't forget Jacob Rogers was a great draft pick. In 2-3 years we can start all over again. Forget what Tennessee had to do this year by purging their roster. We will not be doing that because it really never existed,it was made up by ESPN.

I'm glad this is America where we can disagree and not be executed, even if you aren't allowed to in this forum. Wow just because you disagree with the popular ideas you're considered a troll.
THANKS MAN!!! F the Liberals in this country!!!
All I said was I'd like 1 guy I could get excited about in terms of GameBreak ability....and all of a Sudden I'm Dan Snyder's son trolling the boards...
And I noticed not one would dare step to me on Cowboy History..to which I'd demolish all ....75% of these guys have no idea who John Dutton is.

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
Bad Attitude is a chump. It's one thing to have differing opinions, but his ALWAYS contrary. He's a troll plain and simple. He might be a Cowboys fan but the main thing he's a fan of is stirring the pot. If his motives were any more transparent, you could wrap leftovers in it.

Duane

Reaction score
When you boys can play nice you can have this discussion back on the main forum.

scottsp

Reaction score
Dropping Names like Dutton and Pozderac is cute. Real cute. Don't really know what that does, but okay.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
You know what's I mean???
Like I'd expect Burress or a Moss or some other Big Name....get me?
I'm not saying I don't like these signings...but I just don;t see a "Jersey Guy" And by that I don't mean A guy from Hackensack...I mean a guy whose Jersey the kids would go out and buy....I don't think Marco merchandise will be flying off shelves.... :rolleyes:
Seriously and no BS....

We got solid players for a good price, not like the Readskins who give 15mil SB and try to trade them after two years......

Nice contracts bud, u have a bad attitude :beer2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
You know what's I mean???
Like I'd expect Burress or a Moss or some other Big Name....get me?
I'm not saying I don't like these signings...but I just don;t see a "Jersey Guy" And by that I don't mean A guy from Hackensack...I mean a guy whose Jersey the kids would go out and buy....I don't think Marco merchandise will be flying off shelves.... :rolleyes:

I sure do hope you don't act this way in real life, too... if you do, you have no friends whatsoever... look at how unpopular you've already made yourself, with your rotten 'tude...

silverbear

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Moss wasn't a Free Agent and Burress isn't exactly a marquee player. Which big other big names would you like?

It doesn't matter who the Cowboys sign, BA won't like it... you can count on that... if the Boys signed Burress, he'd be in here inside of 15 minutes, talking about his off-field problems...

At least that time, he'd be RIGHT... Burress has an even lousier attitude than BA does...

silverbear

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I got an idea. Lets just sign a bunch of Kurt Vollers to man the offensive line. Don't spend any money there and then lets see how many yards JJ gets and how long Bledsoe remains standing. I don't get the whole slamming the signing thing. JJ made some great aquisitions here and they have dramatically changed the landscape of this team, on Offense and Defense. We are so much better right now than last year.

You are as right as you can be, Cajun... the thing is, BA knows that you're right too... he's just deliberately trying to be annoying...

I have some hopes that before too much longer, the mods will see what this guy is all about, and boot him on out of here... there is room for legitimate criticism, but this guy is just a troll...

silverbear

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
A)I'm no troll

Yes, you are... you're posting just to provoke an angry reaction... if you weren't, you wouldn't be starting so many threads...

B) Ill wax poetic about Dallas w/ any on this board an bury them...you're talking to someone who cried after the Phil Pozderac game....most of you don;t even know who that is

Oh, I'm impressed... NOT...

Get back to me when you can tell stories about watching Eddie LeBaron running around, frantically trying to find a passing lane... or tales about Jerry Tubbs at MLB... then maybe you can tell me about the one game the Cowboys did NOT lose that first year...

I have vivid memories of all of these things, which happened in the Boys' inaugural season...

Or maybe you can tell me who the Cowboys' first-ever draft pick was...

D) Don't question my loyalty ...

Nobody's doing that, son... what, you think that you're not a troll because you're a Cowboys fan?? Well, I hate to break it to ya, but it is entirely possible to be a troll on a Cowboys message board while simultaneously being a Cowboys fan...

If you post simply to piss people off, you're a troll... if you're constantly cranking out new thread after new thread trashing everything the Cowboys do, you're a troll...

You're guilty on both counts-- troll...

silverbear

Reaction score
VoR said:

Nobody's saying that... your argument is bogus, because badattitude is doing a LOT more than that...

In fact, here you are, obviously not being a "yes man"; is anybody trying to stop you from sounding off?? Yours is clearly a "different opinion", when the subject is our newest troll...

In 2-3 years we can start all over again. Forget what Tennessee had to do this year by purging their roster. We will not be doing that because it really never existed,it was made up by ESPN.

None of the moves we've made so far carries the potential to put us into that kind of salary cap h*ll... once again, your argument is bogus...

Again, that's nothing but bovine fecal matter... BA goes FAR past "disagreeing with the popular ideas", the guy rushes in here with a negative take on just about EVERYTHING...

He's clearly just trying to annoy folks...

Nope, but this is NOT a democracy, either... this is a MODERATED message board, which means that anything does NOT go... one of the things that is not allowed is trolling...

In conclusion, let me ask you this, oh champion of personal liberties on a football message board:

If badattitude has a right to post whatever he wants, to crank out a steady drumbeat of negativity, don't WE have the exact same right to tell him we don't like it??

Or are YOU trying to play the censor?? How very fascistic of you...

silverbear

Reaction score
VoR said:
It's just like the liberals in here :

Ahhhh, so you're a right winger... worse, you appear to parrot the right wing viewpoint exactly-- if anybody dares to disagree with you, call them a "liberal"...

Sorry, son, but it's the FASCISTS who like to stifle opposing viewpoints, and fascism is a RIGHT WING political phenomenon...

In fact, if you'll pay attention for a change, NOBODY has told badattitude that he shouldn't post his inflammatory BS... NOBODY is trying to censor him... nope, they're just CRITICIZING him for what he says...

And that's the way a message board works, hoss-- you put an opinion out there, and you risk being criticized for it... it is immediately subject for debate... if you don't like that, perhaps you're not meant for football message boards...

silverbear

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
THANKS MAN!!! F the Liberals in this country!!!
All I said was I'd like 1 guy I could get excited about in terms of GameBreak ability....and all of a Sudden I'm Dan Snyder's son trolling the boards...
And I noticed not one would dare step to me on Cowboy History..

Just did, hoss... time for you to respond...

I find it freakin' HYSTERICAL, you consider yourself a superior fan because you remember PHIL POZDERAC...

Well, I'll play your game-- Pozderac was a 6-9 stiff of an offensive tackle, known mostly for his repeated holding penalties... Tom Landry could never seem to remember his name...

Now, tell me all about the Cowboys' first ever draft pick-- who he was, and when he was drafted... then, regale us with tales of the one game the Cowboys didn't lose in their opening season-- who was the opponent, where was the game played, what was the score?? For bonus points, what was the Cowboys' record at the end of that first season??

Who was their starting QB that first year, and what team did he come from?? What was the single most notable thing about him??

C'mon, Johnny-Come-Lately, show us what a REAL Cowboys fan you are... and be advised that I would not need to refer to any research sources to answer any of those questions (except the final score of that one non-loss in 1960, I'd have to look that one up)...