After watching the game for the 3rd time

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by LatinMind, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

9,163 Messages
    4,625 Likes Received
    Perhaps I should have clarified that statement with the following: ...and have been on the roster for more than two years.

2. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

32,853 Messages
    13,392 Likes Received
    The golden nugget left behind by Bill Parcells...three years and either proven or gone.

3. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

32,065 Messages
    7,870 Likes Received
    I understand that. I was simply noting the sort of moronic comment that usually follows

Rockport and CCBoy like this.
  4. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

32,065 Messages
    7,870 Likes Received
    Johnson is on year 3. Unless he starts practicing soon he is likely gone at the first cutdown.

5. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

32,853 Messages
    13,392 Likes Received
    No argument here...and he has to have a lingering physical abnormality, as I don't think he is mentally soft.

6. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

45,755 Messages
    32,620 Likes Received
    I agree. Definitely not mentally soft but maybe a football career just isn't in the cards for him due his ongoing soft tissue failures.

It's a shame, b/c I think he actually could be a playmaker.

7. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

14,319 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    i watched it live and happened to see it both times theyve replayed it on NFLN. I guess call it a overkill if you want.

8. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

14,319 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    You dont need to understand my point. And thats not being disrespectful. Its just something thats been frustrating me about this team. I doubt theres a bigger Gardner fan then me on this board, but im tired of guys just being injured for long periods of time, and the team being stuck with nothing. I dont understand the teams philosophy in that reguard.

9. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

19,313 Messages
    37,658 Likes Received
    You must like suffering. lol

10. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

14,319 Messages
    7,767 Likes Received
    Selvie was a couch player. Couch players or not atleast they'd have players who were healthy and able to give them something instead of nothing

11. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

15,124 Messages
    12,847 Likes Received
    There's cap considerations for a lot of those players, Spencer, Melton, etc.