After watching tonights game,

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
I think it's clear what team needs, a TRUE N.T. cause Ratliff is AWESOME but can't handle the double teams on running plays for the most part, and if we get a N.T. 330 pounds to take on double teams, that would allow Ratliff to play L.D.E. in spears spot and make a LOT MORE PLAYS then he's making whihc is scary cause he's getting double teamed EVERY PLAY as a N.T. and still making plays, so if we move him ot D.e. and seeing less double teams, he'll be a dominating lineman, more so then he is now which is scary, and then on top of a N.T., go out and get ANOTHER guy like Ratliff, soeone who consistenly gets into the backfield and gets Q.B. pressure from the D-line.

I like my mock of getting B.J. Raji to play N.T. and then using our 3rd rounder on a D.T. Vance Johnson and move him to D.E. and he's like Ratliff, he gets to the Q.B. even though double teamed.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Ratliff would be an awesome 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE. The fact that he's accomplishing what he is from the NT is impressive. I believe that a true widebody, run-stuffing NT is our biggest off-season need. We can move Ratlff to end to replace Chris Canty. If Chris Canty re-signs, trade Spears.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2426367 said:
Ratliff would be an awesome 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE. The fact that he's accomplishing what he is from the NT is impressive. I believe that a true widebody, run-stuffing NT is our biggest off-season need. We can move Ratlff to end to replace Chris Canty. If Chris Canty re-signs, trade Spears.

agreed!