After we beat the 49ers

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Will all of you wussies that are on here shaking in your boots scared like a little baby and posting how we have no chance against a team that has a 7th round rookie QB finally jump on board with this team or will you just continue your pathetic gutless posts about how we’re gonna get destroyed by the Eagles or Giants because you ain’t got the stones to stand up and fight? Just curious…..

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Did you hear Troy on the Ticket today? There are many reasons to be concerned regarding the 49ers. Coaching, scheme, run game, D, etc. It’s not scared. It’s just a tough matchup. I think we can win but this board went from wringing hands about TB to acting like the 49ers are trash and it’s a game we should win. This place cracks me up.

Nav22

Reaction score
49ers will be very tough to beat.

I wasn't scared of the Bucs. In fact, I guaranteed we'd beat the Bucs right after our Week 18 loss.

49ers have been the best team in football lately. I'm from the Bay Area and have watched a bunch of their games this year. They're legit. Brock Purdy looks legit.

Can we win in the trenches against them? I don't know. And if we can't, it could be a long day.

They won't be like the Bucs and just abandon the run, all because we limit them early. They'll test our will and pound the rock. They'll test our tackling and give McCaffrey and Deebo the ball in space.

I'm not predicting a win or a loss, but I'm going into this game knowing that we're "supposed to lose." They're better than us on paper, overall. They're favored to win at home.

If we win, I'll be ecstatic. I hate the damn 49ers. If we lose, it'll suck, but it also won't be a total shock.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

I wasn't scared of the Bucs. In fact, I guaranteed we'd beat the Bucs right after our Week 18 loss.

49ers have been the best team in football lately. I'm from the Bay Area and have watched a bunch of their games this year. They're legit. Brock Purdy looks legit.

Can we win in the trenches against them? I don't know. And if we can't, it could be a long day.

They won't be like the Bucs and just abandon the run, all because we limit them early. They'll test our will and pound the rock. They'll test our tackling and give McCaffrey and Deebo the ball in space.

I'm not predicting a win or a loss, but I'm going into this game knowing that we're "supposed to lose." They're better than us on paper, overall. They're favored to win at home.

If we win, I'll be ecstatic. I hate the damn 49ers. If we lose, it'll suck, but it also won't be a total shock.
Well said!

Ken

Reaction score

If we play our game we can win this game and win it fairly easily, imo. 7-10 point victory.

Last year we played horribly and we still had a chance in the game.

If we play how we did vs the Eagles, we win this game easily. If we make a lot of dumb penalties, drop balls, can't run it at all....we will get beat fairly easily.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"We have zero chance of beating (fill in the blank)."

"We will beat (fill in the blank). Guaranteed."

Some folks talk this way about all kinds of topics. Perhaps simply discussing anything without including absolutes and proclamations, while weakly defending the practice as "Golly gee wiz! It's JUST an opinion!", would lead to less divisive conversations.

Yeah. Pipe dream.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Will all of you wussies that are on here shaking in your boots scared like a little baby and posting how we have no chance against a team that has a 7th round rookie QB finally jump on board with this team or will you just continue your pathetic gutless posts about how we’re gonna get destroyed by the Eagles or Giants because you ain’t got the stones to stand up and fight? Just curious…..
You’re going to look pretty stupid calling everyone wussies, while pounding your chest if this game doesn’t go the way you think it will. By the way where are these gutless posts about how we’re going to get destroyed by the Eagles and Giants?

Reaction score
is this a real post, are you being serious?

I think there needs to be an "older than 12" age limit implemented on this site.....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
is this a real post, are you being serious?

I think there needs to be an "older than 12" age limit implemented on this site.....
The ones who start these posts have the mentality of a child. They could care less how immature and ridiculous they look because they’re hiding behind a smartphone or computer monitor. They don’t care if it backfires and they end up getting roasted after the game.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why disparage other posters who don't agree with someone's opinion? Name calling is very immature. We can still disagree with one another without resorting to name calling and shaming. It's called respecting others' opinions. I try to do this as much as I can.....but sometimes, with threads like these, it makes it more difficult. :rolleyes:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Hahaha, talking about making a Clown of yourself. Ridiculous post by the OP.

I don't know what to expect, therefore I won't predict anything. Just like with all the games all the time.

I'm not afraid of the 9ers but I do respect their very good team on all ends. Whether Dak and the guys will be up to the task remains to be seen, but they can win against anyone on a good day. If the defense holds throughout the game and won't collapse our offense will handle the rest.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Surely this violates some code of conduct policy in this forum starting off with comments like that. Let me send out an inbox message