Afternoon games thread

trickamsterdam

Reaction score
If they get Home Field through-out, I could see them beating the dome and warm-weather teams that have to go play in the Linc, in January, in a cold-weather city.

But it's very difficult to see them beating the Steelers/Pats, in the Superbowl, w/out something unforseen happening (e.g., they knock Brady out early in the game, horrible officiating + flukey turnovers).
Foles isn't getting past a Vik's or Saint's led-D. Especially with Lattimore back. The Eagles without Wentz are playing with fools gold for the PHI faithful.
I had made a mental note to post this if what I said came to pass not because it gives me pleasure, but because rampant homerism over cold reality brings pain.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had mental note to post this if what I said came to pass not because it gives me pleasure, but because rampant homerism over cold reality brings pain.
I mean, I'm not a homer, Bustin' Tricks In Amsterdam. I wouldn't have denied what I said, either.

Foles is trash. ATL is trash. Our team is trash.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had made a mental note to post this if what I said came to pass not because it gives me pleasure, but because rampant homerism over cold reality brings pain.
And here's your cookie, hangin' low.

Atta boy. You were right about Foles.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He didn't play the Viks or Saints, either. Read my post you quoted. And why edit your post? That long *** quote box a bit much, aint it?

LMAO, you waited a month to show me, to put me in my place, didn't ya!

trickamsterdam

Reaction score
I mean, I'm not a homer, Bustin' Tricks In Amsterdam. I wouldn't have denied what I said, either.

Foles is trash. ATL is trash. Our team is trash.
Part of what I wanted to get accross to you, is under your definiton everyone's trash except the Pats. Maybe Pittsburgh.

But the Cowboys (though I don't think they're going anywhere w the Joneses) would've probably been 10-6 or 11-5 w/out the Zeke suspension. And no dome team is beating a decent Foles + excellent Eagles defense in Phila in Jan. I mean the Eagles are 13-3 at home under Pederson.

The other thing most ppl (not saying you) don't get is that the Saints are going to cut the Vikings to pieces. The Vikings were/are the paper tiger-- not Philly.

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Part of what I wanted to get accross to you, is under your definiton everyone's trash except the Pats. Maybe Pittsburgh.

But the Cowboys (though I don't think they're going anywhere w the joneses) would've probably been 11-5 w/out the Zeke suspension. And no dome is beating a decent Foles + excellent Eagles defense in Phila in Jan. I mean the Eagles are 13-3 at home under Pederson.

The other thing most ppl (not saying you) don't get is that the Saints are going to cut the Vikings to pieces. The Vikings were/are the paper tiger-- not Philly.
No, Foles is trash.

And read your post, slowly, and ask yourself whom the homer is, Kimo Sabe.

Your point about the Saints/Viks is irrelevant to my post you quoted, hoss. The quote you messed up when you decided to throw some sort of shade at me.