Afternoon NFL Games Thread

Mark

Reaction score
Zach Wilson currently has a 6.5 QB rating against the Bills, just before halftime.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Zach Wilson is horrible no doubt but would he be a better quarterback if he was in our system? Everyone is worried that Lance will leave in two seasons but I think it would be a mistake go.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
the 49ers look to be back. That defense just got better due to them being aggressive in FA.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Whatever was wrong with San Francisco during their three game losing streak, they’ve fixed it. They always start getting hot this time of year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Zach Wilson currently has a 6.5 QB rating against the Bills, just before halftime.
Their defense is keeping them from getting a top 2 picking the draft

Drake Maye or Caleb Williams

DFWJC

Reaction score
Whatever was wrong with San Francisco during their three game losing streak, they’ve fixed it. They always start getting hot this time of year.
Yeah, got in a funk and were missing a few top players

TheHerd

Reaction score
I know Purdy is the greatest QB since Brady, but he throws to more wide open receivers than any QB.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I don’t care about the records, they are the best team in the league.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Zach Wilson is horrible no doubt but would he be a better quarterback if he was in our system? Everyone is worried that Lance will leave in two seasons but I think it would be a mistake go.
anyone worried about what Trey Lance is going to do needs to pull their head out of the sand.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I don’t care about the records, they are the best team in the league.
yawn.............we blow teams out and weve played nobody. Niners blow a team out and they are the best team since the 85 bears.

TheHerd

Reaction score
yawn.............we blow teams out and weve played nobody. Niners blow a team out and they are the best team since the 85 bears.
Nope. Remember what they did to us? They haven’t been healthy. They get receivers WIDE open, and have the best non QB in the league. Not to mention a very physical defense

Kwyn

Reaction score
Fred Warner “that’s a foul?!?” After he shoved the receiver to the ground

lol