Afternoon

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Just thought I would say hi before the Superbowl of my nightmares

Hello Mobinvans,

Embrace the nightmare. The good news could be that now that Philly has won a championship, we no longer have to make excuses for the weak little sister of the NFC East. Now, every team in the Division has at least one Super Bowl.

Also, now that they have won one, a lot of those players are going to be looking to cash in. They are likely to see a lot of players and coaches leaving. Now they will have to back fill a lot of position. That's good for us!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hello Mobinvans,

Embrace the nightmare. The good news could be that now that Philly has won a championship, we no longer have to make excuses for the weak little sister of the NFC East. Now, every team in the Division has at least one Super Bowl.

Also, now that they have won one, a lot of those players are going to be looking to cash in. They are likely to see a lot of players and coaches leaving. Now they will have to back fill a lot of position. That's good for us!
Excellent points!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hello Mobinvans,

I do think they have very, very good coaching. If you can get to and win the SB with a back-up QB I'm confident they can fill some spots.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I do think they have very, very good coaching. If you can get to and win the SB with a back-up QB I'm confident they can fill some spots.

I think there coaching, for most of the past 20 years in Philly, has been better then ours. I would agree with that. That's the part that sucks so bad.